• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Food?

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
Years
  • I love traditional mexican food. Tamales, burritos, and anything with a hell of a spicy kick to it. I LOOOOVVVEEE IT!

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Italian and Chinese are my favorites. =) I'm also a chocoholic. I have a major sweet tooth, but try as hard as I can to ignore it. >.<

your not the only one lol :4:

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Lamb brains :| It is seriously good. I always despised the mere idea of eating lamb, but after I tried that, it is the best thing. in the world.

Merguez is also good. Spicy sausages :D and uhm, pizza <<

RuRuBell

Beeef
    Years
  • Lamb brains :| It is seriously good. I always despised the mere idea of eating lamb, but after I tried that, it is the best thing. in the world.

My family makes that, sheep's head where you eat the brains and tongue. It's my dad's favourite food, but I still can't muster the courage to eat it.

The Cynic

♥ These Perfect Abattoirs ♥
    Years
  • My 4 favourite foods are Calzone al Forno, Surf 'n' Turf, Sweet Chicken Teriyaki and Ribs in a Jack Daniel's BBQ Sauce.

Franceschi

a.k.a justin timberlake
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2015
    Even though I eat my own body in weight in pasta each week, I love ramen. It's delicious and I don't even understand how the restaurants here make such good versions of it. Give me a big bowl o' that stuff and we'll be best friends. (PROMISE!<3~)

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    ive never had curry :(

lol i hear that (weight in pasta) except its usually twice for me lol

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Curry, pho, and this rice platter with egg cake.

I'm such an asian xD

i swear i got some asian in me, cuz chinese food,& japanese food is my ultimate weakness
    i get so curious if i havnt tried it *clutches stomach& collapses after rememberin the clams* kuso...... bad idea :(

changin subject to:

pizza i love brocolli on pizza O.o"

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • A nice, simple pasta coupled with delicious tomato sauce. I love simple food and Pasta tops the lot for me - not to mention it's not too heavy in my stomach.

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    A nice, simple pasta coupled with delicious tomato sauce. I love simple food and Pasta tops the lot for me - not to mention it's not too heavy in my stomach.

i love simple food too, but i eat ALOT of it ^^"
    if only i could gain some weight :P
    (i love my stomach heavy, if im full im in top condition XD)

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • i lvoe spicey food, my mom is so jealous cuz now i can out spice her :3

haha, yeah...I can "out-spice" my mom too. The funny thing is, like I said, I'm half-Mexican/half-White ethnically. My mom is my Mexican parent and even my dad can out-spice her. XD

Ashe~

Butterflies
    Years
  • i swear i got some asian in me, cuz chinese food,& japanese food is my ultimate weakness
    i get so curious if i havnt tried it *clutches stomach& collapses after rememberin the clams* kuso...... bad idea :(

changin subject to:

pizza i love brocolli on pizza O.o"

I have a weakness for white people food D: (thats what I call it) xD

Volroc

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015

I have a weakness for white people food D: (thats what I call it) xD

lol i got a weakness for anythin edible, that i like XD

haha, yeah...I can "out-spice" my mom too. The funny thing is, like I said, I'm half-Mexican/half-White ethnically. My mom is my Mexican parent and even my dad can out-spice her. XD

im..... well everything, i got a lil of everything splashed in me, im perfection lol jk! :P

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • My family makes that, sheep's head where you eat the brains and tongue. It's my dad's favourite food, but I still can't muster the courage to eat it.

I wouldn't eat the tongue xD;;; but the brains are really good. My fiance's mum made it for us one time, along with tender lamb meat *.* mm...

I also like fishsticks!

Spoiler:

The Barber of Seville

Self-proclaimed Genius!
    Years
  • well, favorite food...Pasta for sure, but i also like a brazilian food that is made with jerky with pumpkin and believe me, that is delicious :)

oh ya, i'm a coffee addict, so, everything wiith coffee i love :D

Back