• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Fruit.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    My favorite fruits come down to the Mango, Peach, Strawberry, and the Pineapple.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Strawberries! I haven't had one in ages, so I, uh, can't really say why I like them so much XD But I do, they've always been my favourite fruit, they're just too expensive to buy a lot haha. Now I feel like eating fruit, I wonder what we have...oh we have satsumas yay! I also like satsumas

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I can't bear to eat fruit besides berries, but I have been known to sink my teeth into an orange and suck out the juice in the manner of a vampire.

Yew berries have my vote though, they look so pretty on the trees. Also, they are actually edible, and very sweet — but only the red part, don't eat the black seed in the centre.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have quite a few favorites: strawberries, kiwis, lemons, and raspberries. They're all so tasty in their different ways. However, I hardly eat fruit. I have no clue why, as they're tasty... I guess I forget they're there, if we have them at all. D8

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • Cherries, Kiwis, Pineapple, and Pomegranate are my favourites. Though Pomes are really only good for their juice IMO (same goes for cranberries)

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    mine would be mango so sweet and tasty!!^^

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Strawberries!!!! *heart attack**faint**revive*

I absolutely love strawberries to the nth degree. And they go good with everything, too. (i.e., chocolate, whipped cream, more strawberries =P).

Years
  • Pineapples, strawberries, bananas, and grapefruit.

Preferably the first two, I don't eat them that commonly, the last ones I devour just way too much to say they're my absolute favorite at all times. >:

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I like a lot of fruits, actually, but if I had to choose one, I'd probably choose.... well, strawberries or oranges XD I guess I can't choose one..

Back