• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Genre of Music

Faorite Genre of Music

• Total voters

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
    Anything that slams it fists into my gut, smashes my heart to pieces, makes it feel like I'm aware my particles are moving within me, therefore recognizing that I'M ALIVE!
    I'm not particular about which genre produces this sentiment... I suppose I just enjoy "feeling" when it comes to music.

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I like nature music for now (yeah, some of you might think it's corny but it helps me sleep too).

BigBoss

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2007
    Rap and Hip-Hop and alittle Rock..... I think Country is the worst though! XD no offense

regnitz

Jyooneur Membur
    Years
    Metal. My prefered genre of Metal? Death. My favorite bands consist of th Gorguts, Obituary, Bloodbath, Opeth...

And some Fear Factory.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    there are a lot of genres missing... i said other even though i like almost every genre. (except country)
    my favorite genre is...
    indieindieindieindieindieindieindieindieindieindieindieindieindie!
    (indie, lo-fi, and ska are the best)

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    uhh i like rap,pop,rock,and country only country group i like is Big n Rich

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    (listen to independent and underground music. it's a ton cooler)

Star6

PC'S Local Sci-Fi Geek
    Years
    I like rock the most but I do like country and I do like a lot of R and B singers.

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    Ha, you didn't put punk in XD. I'm a huge fan of pop-punk, but you already know that with my Good Charlotte obsession XD. Plus Simple Plan, Yellowcard, Blink 182, Green Day and all that... XD And The Living End, the best Aussie band ever. XD

Would you call Trapt pop-punk? I love them too XD

^^NICK^^ v.3.0

Original Nick
    Years
    I picked everything except coutnry and heavy metal. I listen to all differents kinds of music, if it sounds good. Mainly R&B, though.

Back