• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Genre of Music

Faorite Genre of Music

• Total voters

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    I listen to some metal and metalcore, but heavy metal just annoys me, especially as they only play it late at night here and I can't be bothered staying up to listen.

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
    I listen to techno o.o I love to dance what can I say, Techno Owns the world :) Look to France. other then that Punk Punk, TAKING BACK SUNDAY!!

Birthday is today :0

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    Jedi_Amara said:
    *raises hand too*

But GC still pwnz j00~
    But Joely will always be mine. XD

I like Blink-182, Good Charlotte, Linkin Park, Simple Plan, Green Day, Switchfoot, Yellowcard, Evanescence, Avril Lavigne, Ashlee Simpson, The Killers, and much more...

winnie

Long Live Guitars
    Years
    My favorutie genre of music would be....i don't know i like almost every type of music:

Usually caught listening:
    *Rap*
    *Hip hop*
    *R&B*
    *Rock*
    *Classical*

Others:
    Country
    Blues
    Pop
    Though i'm not too fond of Heavy metal...

I prefer Rock out of most of them but others are good to listen to depending what mood i'm in.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    you mean you aren't into jazz? it would make sense wouldn't it?
    o well, i'm still an indie loyalist

Back