• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Genre of Music

Faorite Genre of Music

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    This needs to be moved to Other Entertainment, or Closed if there are already one there. Anyways, I listen to Calm Musics.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I listen to pretty much everthing...rap/hip-hop/R&B/rock

I tend to prefer Rock and R&B over the rest though...

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    My favourites? Hmm... *thinks*

I love:

Accoustic music - Such as Ryan Adams/Dido/Bryan Adams. Beautiful and feel good or emotional.

J-Pop - I love Utada Hikaru! Beautiful japanese style music <3

Mild Rock - Huge Avril Lavigne and Evanesance fan. Awesome people, great voices.

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    J-Pop(mostly anime music tho)
    then once in a while i listen to pop
    OSTs XD

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
    I'm not a fan of any particular genre, I guess...but I despise 99.9% of stuff made after the early 1980s. I suppose I'm partial to disco and oldies, as well as classical and general instrumental music. Nothing rock or pop or any of that angsty screamy stuff that's so popular today.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Yes, this goes in OE. ^_^; *moves*

My favourite genre is rock, but I also like music from anime... or basically anything Japanese. o_o So J-Pop/J-Rock is there too~

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jul 24, 2005
    My favorite is rock, but I don't mind country (some of it.)

Kipkip

Join the Revolution
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jun 24, 2007
    I like country. Well, I pretty much like everything that's not rock or heavey metal or something along those lines. But I like country the best. :classic:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I love Rock, Rap, and Heavy Metal! *starts doing air guitar thingy to the guitar solo in November Rain by Guns N' Roses*

Ran

anime fan of doom!!!11one
    Years
    Jrock/Jpop - In my opinion jrock > jpop. But some consider them the same. I don't. =\ But I like bands like Pierrot, Asian Kung-Fu Generation, and The Pillows. I like artists like Utada Hikaru (we have the same birthday, 1/19 :D) and Gackt.

Rock - I like a few songs of modern rock, but I always forget the names of the artists/bands. But I love bands from the past. The Beatles, REM, and Aerosmith pwn.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    MOZART!!!!!!!!! o.o What are you looking at me like that for? Mozart's still cool isn't he? *hugs the Mozart posters adorning his wall* XD

aaaaaa

Progressive Metal, Power Metal, Classic Metal and..Europop.
    Dream Theater, Iced Earth and Iron Maiden are truely the gods of music.
    Though I do have a soft spot for A Perfect Circles covers.

Back