• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favorite Jhoto Pokemon

Karrit

Vulpix Master
    Years
    • Age 45
    • Seen Mar 7, 2011
    Espeon and Chikorita are mine favourites.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
    Hmmmmmmmmm

Umbreon , Espeon , Spinarak (i like spiders) , Entei san (My fav. legendary Pokemon dog from the trio) , Ledian (it look's like a Comander thus i give a female Ledian a name of a female Comander) , Sudowoodo (what weird "Tree" like pokemon) , Houndour and Houndoom (Devil dogs do i need to say more?) , Shuckle (a weird turtle like pokemon)

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    Wow, I didn't know Typhlosion was so well-loved! Personally, my favorite is a tie between Crobat and Tyranitar. Both are just plain wicked arse.

Kataphraktoi

Prince
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Typlosion, Gengar...Lanturn, i dont like its looks but it sure rox...

But my fav of all time is Meowth(and he is a GSC poke, north of olivine city)
    Unfortunatly meowth is useless in combat.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2013
    My favourite JOHTO Pokemon, and by that I mean Pokemon's number 152-251 (or whatever it was) are:

1) TYPHLOSION
    2) TYPHLOSION
    3) Lugia
    4) Xatu
    5) Noctowl
    6) TYPHLOSION
    7) Ampharos
    8) Scizor
    9) TYPHLOSION
    10) Quagsire

Ash&pikachuarethebest

Houndoom trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2014
    i like tryanitar because it is strong and looks soooo cool, if i had to pick any pokemon for my starter and i got to pick any pokemon it would be lavater because i love traning that pokemon to.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    hmm.... I like the three starters and the Legendary Dogs the best.
    Those are my favorite. Narrowing it down more, Quilava and Suicune are my favorites out of those.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
    My top favorite Johto Pokemon:

1. Crobat. It's one of my best Pokemon, what with its speed and ability to get in some pretty sweet shots.
    2. Lanturn. See above.
    3. Misdreavus. The second coolest Ghost, in my opinion.
    4. Heracross. I blame this completely on Ash's.
    5. Octillery. Mainly because I've written some good stuff involving Octillery -- enough to get me to like it a bit more than I had before.
    6. Dunsparce. I trained one for awhile on Silver, and it actually turned out to be stronger than I thought. And it's so cute, in my opinion.

VanirElf

Dragon Trainer
    Years
    my favorite 2nd generation pokemon is Miltank 'cuz yeah she's cool and comes with moo-moo milk and yeah she's just UBER like that.

enyce

banned
    Years
    Espeon is my favorite, I love psychic pokemon...Its my faovrite psychic pokemon and its a Jhoto one. So espeon is

~Alakazam~

Psychic Eye
    Years
    I love furret. Just because in my very first Silver game I raised a Lv100 Furret and made a six-pokemon team that never lost, even to Lv100 Machamps and such. I have to say a second favorite is Tyranitar.

Back