• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite Pokemon list?

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
    I love all Pokemons, really. I don't really have favorites but here we go:

Mew - I love its design. Very cute. And pink is the color of badassery

Cyndaquil Family - I love all of their designs, plus HG/SS is my fav PKMN game, and they were my starters <3

Grovyle - Its design is soo badass I like it mainly because of PMD 2. Not a huge fan of Treecko tho, and Sceptile is good.

Metagross - This dude's a powerhouse.

Dragonite - He's my MVP in the smogon OU tier 8) after landorus

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2015
    I'm an indecisive man at the best of times, so my favourites list is constantly changing. But some of my favourite Pokemon include:

Glalie, Pancham, Suicune, Umbreon, Starmie, Jynx, Steelix, Chestnaught, Braviary, Munna, Sceptile.

Unrelated, but favorite types include: Ice, Dark, Steel and Fairy.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2021
    New Zygarde Form In Coro Coro? What are your thoughts on it? Is there a chance it could be in your favorites seeing the silhouette?

MetagameMajor

Programmer and YouTuber
    Years
    Quagsire.
    He's always just so happy and derpy. He also only has 1 weakness, is extremely bulky, and has access to unaware.... because screw dragon dance :3

Ashes to Ashes

Serenade of Cerne
    Years
    Lopunny
    Garchomp
    Chesnaught
    Bisharp
    Haxorus
    Chandelure
    Hydreigon
    Noivern
    Trevenant
    Diggersby

Yveltal
    Victini
    Giratina-O
    Hoopa-U
    Shaymin
    Mew
    Mewtwo
    Virizion
    Darkrai
    M-Rayquaza

Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2018
    My 20 favorite Pokemon (In No Particular Order)

1.) Squirtle
    2.) Blastoise
    3.) Sceptile
    4.) Turtwig
    5.) Torterra
    6.) Marowak
    7.) Kangaskhan
    8.) Kabutops
    9.) Golem
    10.) Alakazam
    11.) Aggron
    12.) Lucario
    13.) Carracosta
    14.) Conkeldurr
    15.) Pangoro
    16.) Ursaring
    17.) Krookodile
    18.) Jirachi
    19.) Groudon
    20.) Terrakion

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2017
    Leafeon (It's adorable)
    Flygon (twas a trusty companion ever since my Pokemon Colosseum days)
    Mismagius (Misdreavus was pretty great, and I usually go for mage roles in RPG/MMOs)
    Trevenant (I love the nature/necromancy type vibes from it)
    Typlosion (A big mean flaming badger, what's not to like!)

Frozen Lotus

Shay's Ice Prince
    Years
    Ninetales: Especially the shiny version, Ninetales is easily my favorite Pokemon of all time. It's based on one of my two favorite animals, it's extremely beautiful and elegant, it performs uniquely for a Fire-type, it's got excellent mastery of simplicity in its design, and it's got nostalgia going in its favor as well.

Xerneas: The only Pokemon to ever really, really give Ninetales a run for its money as my favorite. It still falls as number two, but only barely. I elaborate more on why I love Xerneas so much in the Favorite 3 Legendaries thread.

Dewott: I love him so much and I don't completely know why. He's my favorite type, he's a badass little "I'm tough, fear me!" kind of guy, but that also makes him precious because he really isn't that tough. Everything about its design just works for me.

Nidoking: I've always adored Nidoking, since the very beginning. There's just something so amazingly perfect about its design. It's a giant poisonous dino-bunny with one of the most impressive and fun movesets of any Pokemon in the entire series. It's absolutely vicious looking, but can be very gentle and friendly looking as well... and the shiny is perfection. @_@

Dragonair: Elegance in its purest form, Dragonair is just amazing. A master of simplistic design, iconic in the ideal of the dragon typing, and reasonable diverse in its usefulness. Sadly I don't care for Dragonite much, so evolving it is usually kind of an ordeal. Either I permanently change one of my favorite Pokemon so it can be usable, or I leave it fairly weak. Still yet to raise a Dragonite as a result.

Glaceon: My favorite Eeveelution, formerly Vaporeon, Glaceon is an ice fox... that's really all I need to say about it. I love foxes and I adore ice. It's adorable, it's elegant, and it's simple. Sadly... it's pretty mediocre competitively, but usefulness is never why I favor things.

Clawitzer: I love crustaceans, they're my favorite kind of aquatic creature, and I feel a connection to them as a species. Clawitzer is my favorite of the crustacean Pokemon... and considering I ADORE all of them, that says something. My favoritism likely comes from my having used it extensively in X. It's the first Pokemon in that game I set out to specially train, and I even raised a second one after breeding it to perfection because I loved it that much.

Fletchinder: Normally something I'd have overlooked, and I did for awhile, but... then Amie took my attention. Fletchinder isn't something I ever expected to like because it's not as 'cool' or powerful as Talonflame, but it's not as cute as Fletchling... or is it? Fletchinder has Flame Body, so I spent a lot of time with it while breeding, and in that time I eventually got bored and decided to play with it in Amie... OH... MY... GOD... It was so adorable I almost teared up. The little head bobbing dance it does, the cute way it 'smiles', the way it peaks around the corner at you sometimes (I'm pretty sure all Pokemon do these things but it was just precious with Fletchinder.) I think what took me by the most surprise was how unexpected it was. I really didn't expect to pay ANY considerable attention to it, but I am so glad I did. I love my Lv.100 Fletchinder so much. @_@

There are so many more I could name, but I'd be at it forever. There's at least thirty Pokemon that I love so much I always feel bad for not mentioning them.

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    1. Darkrai - Fell In Love With It In The Movie. Love/Hate Dark Void - Too OP But Fitting For Such A Poke.
    2. Nidoqueen - Love Poison - UU Metagame? Assault Vest Nidoqueen w/ Max HP/SPA. Try it. Underrated.
    3. Blastoise - Turtle with Water Cannons. Nuff Said.
    4. Venusaur - Poison Type - Such Bulk, So Awesome.
    5. Electivire - Pure Power - Saved Me Against Cynthia's Togekiss + Garchomp - Lived 1HP EQ Ice Punch.

Back