• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favorite pokemon on r s e versions

Forthwall

The Unionized Trainer
Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2013
    I'm tied between Blaziken (Hope its spell right) and Rayquaza

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • This is gonna go to Pokemon General since it's more generation oriented than game oriented. Anyway, I'd have to say Absol, Regice, and Blaziken.

Zirkle38

Insert Epithet.
    Years
  • RSE weren't exactly my favorites, but Numel and Trapinch. I guess Ground Pokemon were at their peak in that game, for me. Or I just love Ground types, d:

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • I really like Mawile and Masquerain's designs. Shuppet is pretty cool too. I'm not too sure. Those three are just off the top of my head. There's probably a lot more I'd add to the list.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Nosepass.

Nothing else from third gen really stands out but Nosepass is one of my favourite Pokémon. ♥

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • your favorite pokemon on r s e versions

<3!

I also love a ton of other third gen pokemon, but wailord tops them all. ^____^

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • I have a few here:

Shedinja One of the better Pokemon designs as almost everybody has heard Cicadas and know what they are.

Relicanth This Pokemon is awesome because of it's very direct reference to one of the coolest fish in existence.

Wailord It's a giant whale. Do I need to say more?

Tropius Nothing like having a Plantain looking fruit after flying through the wonderful environment of Hoenn huh? Tropius was the most epic looking and fighting Pokemon of R/S/E.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Mudkip & Swampert of course. Torkoal, Camerupt, Baltoy, Cacnea, Wailmer, and Absol are runner-ups.

Back