• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Worst Nightmare

Crux

Evermore
Years
  • Have you ever had a bad dream of nightmare?
    If so, what was it? (If you're willing to post it here.)
    Was it reoccurring? Do you still have it?
    How did you wake up? Screaming? Sleep walking? Sweating? Laying there like a schmuck?
    Elaborate.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    My dreams are usually just weird or nonsensical.

I'm trying my best to remember one worth mentioning, but I can't. My memory is terrible, especially involving dreams (including nightmares, apparently). It also has been more and more rare as I age, which makes it even more difficult to think of one.

I'll come back and edit this if I can remember one later.

Might as well throw in that I've never woken up sleep walking, screaming, etc. I do move in my sleep if I'm dreaming, though. I once woke myself up by accidentally bashing my head on the wall because I was dreaming. x; Might've been more than once, actually.

Last edited:

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
    Years
  • I have this love/hate dream where I'm flying which is cool at first then I end up falling and then I wake up from the dream like if my heart just stopped. Adrenaline in a dream, eh? :P

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
    Years
  • Hidden for violence just in case.

Spoiler:

Years
  • I can't say as I've actually had a nightmare in years, but then again, I only remember my dreams about once a month.

The only nightmare I can actually remember having had to have been when I was only about 5 or 6. All I can recall was that I was in a place that looked very similar to this as far as the eye could see, and I was being chased by Sonic the Hedgehog (I was absolutely hooked on playing the games back then, and I'd play it almost every single day after school). I'm pretty sure he was deadset on trying to kill me, but for the life of me I have no idea why. The last thing I can remember from the dream was he tried to spindash towards me, and there was no way I could outrun him. Just as he was about to hit me, I jolted up out of my sleep, breathing as heavy as if I'd actually been running away.

Looking back, it's a pretty pathetic nightmare compared to some that other people have, but it must've scared me enough that I can remember it nearly 15 years later.

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
  • I once had a dream that my aunt or something (can't remember) gave me either crack or meth to smoke and I did it. I started going on a rampage because I thought I was gonna die from the effects. I honestly don't remember too much of it but it was pretty scary. I woke up and my heart was racing, and felt really really high.. Not like a weed high, something different and couldn't think straight. Seemed like I actually got high from the substance in my dream, but I didn't it was just a mind state.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • I do remember waking up and I couldn't literally move for about half a minute.
    I don't remember what was the dream about but once I finally moved I released the biggest sigh in my life...

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • My nightmares are mundane, really. I have nightmares that my friends are moving away or stuff like that. Usually they involve abandonment, which is weird because I'm not aware of any abandonment issues I have while conscious lol

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Please tell me this topic title is an Arctic Monkeys reference

Spoilering mine just because it is weird.

Spoiler:

That...was weird in my dream and even weirder in text. Seriously, read at your own risk, I guess.

Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2013
    I do remember waking up and I couldn't literally move for about half a minute.
    I don't remember what was the dream about but once I finally moved I released the biggest sigh in my life...

I came to post this, it's happened to me many times...

Demon Days

Element of Magic
    Years
  • I do remember waking up and I couldn't literally move for about half a minute.
    That's called sleep paralysis. Did you see anything when you woke up, such as an odd entity?

Back