• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

your favortle city in Florida

favortle city in florida

• Jacksonville

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Tampa Bay

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Miami

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Orlando

Votes: 11 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • Weird poll, you should've done California instead (Los Angeles, San Francisc, San Diego and Sacramento would be the options)
    Well anyway, even though I've never been south of Virginia in my life before and even though Florida is as hot as hell, I choose Tampa Bay because my grandparents and some of my relatives live in that area.

MAR Heaven

No Comment
    Years
  • Dudes I live in Florida and I would have to say a small city named Kissimmee (yes I know its a wierd name)

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Tampa Bay, since it's the nearest to Venice, which has about the best sunsets you can find, and it's the area around which I've been the most.

Years
  • I say Tampa Bay also, it's the only place in Florida I've ever been anyway... That was on holiday when I was nine. It is a really nice place, much nicer than Newcastle where I currently live.

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Naruto-Uzumaki said:
    Dudes I live in Florida and I would have to say a small city named Kissimmee (yes I know its a wierd name)

Exactly where I'm at now. =p It is odd, we always said it sounds like ''kissing me''. Very interesting and only but a few minutes away from Orlando. If it was on the list that'd be my top choice, as I have little care for the theme parks and what not. But downtown Orlando can be fun if you can get a ride over there. x_x

~Blade~

Back