• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite game type

Your favourite game type

• FPS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • RPG

Votes: 16 64.0%
  • Real Time Strategy

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Action

• Football/Soccer

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other Sports

• Cards and games like that

• Football/Soccer Managing

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (If I forgot any type)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I am an RPG fan through and through. :') Pretty much everything I play is RPG, aside from the occasional action/adventure title. And if I'm nto playing an RPG, I'm almost definitely playing some sort of puzzle title out of boredom. But for the most part, I obsess over and only play RPGs. 8D;

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Well, I'm a huge fan of RPG games (Final Fantasy, Chrono Trigger and Cross, Zelda and Pokémon on top), then some sports (specially the ones I wouldn't be able to do ever in my life :P), and finally Fighting games (such as Tekken and the good ol' Street Fighter)

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I always liked platforming games, although there are few good ones nowadays. I also like RPG's, they are very long and entertaining

Back