• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon?

Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon in HG/SS?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Celebi

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Entei

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Raikou

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Suicune

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Red Gyarados

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Lapras

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I like Ho-Oh and the Legendary Dogs Cats Gerbils Beasts because of the history behind them. They have a deep history that connects them, and I'm a history freak, so that's what I like.

But Lugia is my absolute favorite. It was the first Johto Pokemon that I liked, and that I liked for many years. The design, the typing, Aeroblast, and origins all roll together to create a Pokemon that I just like.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Dude. GSDS isn't out yet. A poll like this still belongs in Metal Generation.

Heart

/////♥\\\\\
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    Suicine! I love Suicine, it's one of my favorite pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2016
    This is the Metal and Color Generation forum, not the HeartGold and SoulSilver forum. Please don't pollute it with crap relating to the later generations.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Mine would have to be... Suicune. The fact that a username of mine was SuicuneAngel for the longest time, I think that says something. XDDD;

Years
    i would have to say suicune, it was the first of the legendary dogs that i memorized its movement pattern and spent a week trying to catch.

though the red Gyrados is cool, i always like shineys, my golden parasect, my blue electrode, and my crowning achievement, the shiney Tyranitar i didn't even know was shiney until i saw a picture of one online. then my idiot brother restarted my game...

st.louis

Addict of saying :P
    Years
    Wha..? Only 3 votes entei? WtH?!
    Entei owns B)

My top 10, no 200 is all 1 and 2nd gen pokemon exept for the no.2, that's Rayquaza. He's my no.1 coolest if he's shiny. In normal colors, it's
    1 entei,
    2 rayquaza,
    3 charizard
    4 Lugia
    5 Raikou. No zapdos! no raikou... ZAPDOS! (5th is actually a shared spot with about 10 others.. Hard to decide)

I love fighting with Ho-oh, love it's move set but it's kinda ugly... It looks like a turkey. Same goes for moltres. Their bodies looks weird.
    Ho-oh in shiny form looks a lot better but the shape is still weird

Nalu93

The Northern Wind
    Years
    I love Suicune.
    Don't know why,maybe because it's water type and looks like a wolf <3 also it's a bit misteryous

Ayselipera

Honestly I was most happy when I discovered the special Lapras.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2016
    Lugia by FAR. Sure, I could be influenced by Lugia's Song, but... He's just pure awesomesause :3

Vednix

:D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2010
    To be honest, out of them I pick celebi, probably becuase I like legendaries that aren't too big and won't tower over me. hence why i also like Jirahci and all fo the toehr small ones.

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Ho-oh.

So much so that I even have a little Ho-oh plushie sitting on top of my scanner and guarding mah stuff. C:

Cham

Cool Trainer
    Years
    Out of the monsters listed, I prefer Suicune. I've never really been fond of legendaries, but Suicune looks very nice and I like its move pool. It was very fun to hunt down too~

Back