• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon?

Favourite Legendary/ Special Pokemon in HG/SS?

• Ho-Oh

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • Lugia

Votes: 33 30.6%
  • Celebi

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Entei

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • Raikou

Votes: 8 7.4%
  • Suicune

Votes: 18 16.7%
  • Red Gyarados

Votes: 12 11.1%
  • Lapras

Votes: 5 4.6%

• Total voters
Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Like what the Title Said . What is Your Favourite Legendary ( Ex: Ho-oh , Lugia ) / Special Pokemon ? ( Ex: Red Gyarados )

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Oh forgot to Vote , although I created this thread lol

Love Ya Red Gyarados :D , you were my Powerhouse back in Silver :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Lugia, because it is one of the most coolest legendaries they ever created.
    The Red Gyarados because for one it's a shiny and it will be pretty epic to have in WiFi battles if they keep it in the remake.
    And...Raikou, one of the coolest Legedary Beast Pokémon of the three, and plus it is an Electric Type which is a plus for me.

Out of the three, Raikou takes the win for me.

Also, how come Lapras was added in? x__x

Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2010
    Lugia, because it is one of the most coolest legendaries they ever created.
    The Red Gyarados because for one it's a shiny and it will be pretty epic to have in WiFi battles if they keep it in the remake.
    And...Raikou, one of the coolest Legedary Beast Pokémon of the three, and plus it is an Electric Type which is a plus for me.

Out of the three, Raikou takes the win for me.

Also, how come Lapras was added in? x__x

inside the Union Cave , you can Find a Lonesome Lapras Sprite , it says that it appears in a Specific day. I dunno about this thing but ive heard that its a Special Pokemon. check out Serebii Dude :D

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    inside the Union Cave , you can Find a Lonesome Lapras Sprite , it says that it appears in a Specific day. I dunno about this thing but ive heard that its a Special Pokemon. check out Serebii Dude :D

Then it is a special Pokémon, maybe that'll be the 4th after what I just listed.

Years
  • Lapras is quite possibly my 2nd favorite Pokémon of all time, so I'll take it followed by Suicune and Lugia. Celebi would probably be my least favorite... :-/

xxChazxx

It's Been a While
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2016
    I chose Suicune because he was the mascot of Crystal, my favorite Pokemon game to date. The thing was amazing. He was the first water legendary and he looked awesome. He became my water type and the only legendary on my Crystal team.

Back