• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Your Favourite place in R/B/Y/G/S

PkmnBreederBen

^i can see my name from here!^
Years
    • Seen May 3, 2010
    Hey everyone, im wondering:
    Whats your favourite place in pokemon red Blue Yellow Gold or silver?

Incase your wondering, my favourite place is good old pallet town
    post away!

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    You mean out of Red, Blue, Yellow and Green, which took place in Kanto, and Gold, Silver and Crystal which took place in Johto?

My favourite place in Kanto has to be Viridian City, don't ask me why, maybe because it's the eighth Gym. My favourite place in Johto (and the whole Pokemon universe) is Goldenrod City, because of its lively theme, and what you can do in it, the Pokemon that surround it and the amount of people inside of it.

Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2011
    In Kanto I like Celadon City, Saffron City and routes 24/25.

In Johto I love Goldenrod City, the Lake of Rage, the Ruins of Alph and of course, Route 34!

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    in red/blue/yellow my fav. place is vermillion city and celadon city.
    in gold/silver/crystal my fav. place is blackthorn city and golden rod city.

meee its all about meeee

Is Currently In Outer Space
    Years
  • cinnabbar island idk why probally kuz its the place my charizrd reached lv.65 in the gym there (after beating the snot out of blaine) which at the time it was such a accomplishment i was the coolest in my kindergarten class when we battled with our gameboycolors and gbpockets and game boys lol good days
    and in g/s/c versions id have to say fusube city just because after this i realized i love dragon pokemon which really and truly was the turning point of my poket monster's career

Last edited:

Andelc

Cool Trainer Alex
    Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2011
    I like the routes between mt. moon and pewter
    city the most because they are cool.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Red & Yellow I have to say...hmmm....Viridian. I...have my reasons. Plus, an experienced trainer like me needs to know how to catch a Weedle. X.x

As for Silver and Crystal...I wanna say....hmmm...Ecruteak. The music's nice...and it's got legend to it, and it's where you first see all the Eeveelutions. ^-^

aricarrot

Jedi Knight
    Years
  • In RBY I loooove Fushia City, Celadon City, and the Rocket Game corner! I think just because my entire childhood is attached to those places. I was so happy with myself when I figured out how to use the cool floor tiles in the Game Corner!!

In GSC I like Ecruteak City because I finally got Eevee there! I also love Blackthorn City... buuuut my super favorite is when you FIRST go into Kanto (right before you go to the Elite 4). The music there is great!! I always feel so energized to beat the super-easy-to-beat GSC Elite 4!! haha.

diamondpearl876

you can breathe now. x
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    Hmm.

R/B/Y: Celadon City and Fuchsia City.

G/S: Ecruteak. It was a really interesting city, with all of the towers and such.

Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    I've always loved Vermilion City and Goldenrod City... And the Bug Catching Game place, I loved the fountain there. C:

Kylo

Squirrel Maniac
    Years
    • Seen Jun 20, 2014
    My favorite place is Goldenrod City because it's the only city that actually looks like a city! And cuz it has a train!

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Viridian City and Goldenrod city, I was seemingly always in those locations for those locations ;D they were awesome and had some nice varity and all in all I just enjoy'd my time there

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2012
    Goldenrod cuze it has a magnetic train, even if the PCs are outdated. The Dragons Den, because I used to love fishing there.^^ And Mt. Silver, Red was the only semi challenge in the entire game.

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • My favorite place was Lake of Rage. My parents bought me Gold and Silver the day they came out, and I played up to the Red Gyarados plot before my eyes burned out for the night. The next day I caught the Red Gyarados and decided that I adored the lake. I decided to make an (un)official gym for it, even though it isn't a town or city. Although we haven't started Wi-fi battles yet, Lake of Rage Gym still battles people in person. We have 22 members and my brother and I co-lead. And to think the gym is almost 8 years old now! ^^

LOR is also where I found a Golden Magkarp. I remembered a lady talking about the pink Butterfree she found. A few months later I caught a shiny Metapod and evolved it. My three favorite shinies in GSC had at least an indirect relationship with the lake!

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My favorite place was that one cave with all the ice...I was so happy with myself for finally getting past it...

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2010
    I really enjoyed playing in Dragon's Den in Silver. Liked the music and the place was odd too, when you think about it. It was basically a lake (and a building) under a lake. Whole Silver is my fav pokemon game at all :S

Back