• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokemon Game?

favourite Pokemon game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    ^Yeah, if Crystal was up there, I'd have totally voted for Crystal. But I voted for Gold anyway. =] Gen. 2 is just my favorite Gen. in general xD

Steelix8

The Undertaker
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Defenitely going to have to go with good ol' Gold Version.

Years
    Silver FTW!

It has to be as it holds my dearest Pokemon memories and my favourite Pokemon. I loved taking my gameboy to school and sorting out trades, playing it like a stealth ninja in class because it was just too long to wait til recess/lunch breaks and being the third person in my school to get all 250! Lugia and Typhlosion my dynamic duo plus it was the last game to mark significant improvements to the pokemon formula (day/night, genders and breeding, the simple but underated blue exp bar below your health bar, the best legendaries and basically the whole package). Soul Silver will be good but it will be a diluted experience as I feel that the extra legendaries and such will change the experience, but it will have to do alot to top my favourite game of all time!

The fact it was so good is probably the main reason I was so dissapointed in RSE versions.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    For some reason, I reeeaally enjoyed Emerald. XD; Their additions were so cool. Man, I keep restarting that game because I don't want to beat it.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    diamond is my top fave, but when heart gold comes out i'll be IN LOVE with that one aswell. crystal is my second fave though, for now.

Back