• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite pokemon move

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Well, now tell me whats your favourite recovery move
    ( Recovery moves: Recover, Milk drink, Moonlight, Sinthesis, Morning sun, Heal order, Wish, Softboiled, Roost, Leech seed, Ingrain, Aqua ring, Rest. )

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    My favorite Pokemon move would have to be Fire Blast :D ,all the fire blasting is awesome.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Plz try to follow my posts....
    I will post again:

( Recovery moves: Recover, Milk drink, Moonlight, Sinthesis, Morning sun, Heal order, Wish, Softboiled, Roost, Leech seed, Ingrain, Aqua ring, Rest. )

Donnie

the popstar that never was
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2013
    Plz try to follow my posts....
    I will post again:

If you want to change the topic of what type of move then make another thread,

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    I've always been a fan of Will-O-Wisp, Extreme Speed and Aurasphere....I don't know why, I just like them ^_^

Mages4ever

Looking for a Challenge!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2012
    I know this isn't a real move, but From a Pokemon Spoof, I love the move "Move"
    One Hit K-O
    Guaranteed Hit.
    Awesome.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    I've always been a fan of Will-O-Wisp, Extreme Speed and Aurasphere....I don't know why, I just like them ^_^

I agree with you, aurasphere is a cool move.
    I love that kind of moves, the ones that never miss, like aerial ace, faint attack, etc.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Physical: Guillotine (Pokemanz needs more 1-hit KOs, one for each type shall we say)
    Special: Aurora Beam (in R/B/G/Y, back when certain moves looked and sounded overdramatic)
    Effect: Swords Dance

Years
    Physical: Leaf blade (It looks cool and is also a great move in the games)
    Special: Aurora Beam (Mainly bescause im a big suicune fan)

other don't realy know maybe sing because in d&p i basicly beat the elite 4 with a level 38 Kricketune with sing and focus band lol!!!

nandatou

one-man army
    Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2008
    Interesting question. I think my favorite move would probably be Swords Dance.

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Physical: Leaf blade (It looks cool and is also a great move in the games)
    Special: Aurora Beam (Mainly bescause im a big suicune fan)

other don't realy know maybe sing because in d&p i basicly beat the elite 4 with a level 38 Kricketune with sing and focus band lol!!!

i totally agree with leaf blade, back in r/s it was my fav move, and grovile one of my favourite pokemon.

True Reign

  
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    Giga Drain and Shadow Ball.

It looks so cool with all those tiny, yellow balls move really quickly across the screen to my Sceptile, lol.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My favourite moves are Spore and Leaf Blade. You can't go wrong with a 100% sleep inducing move.

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    Status move? Hmm... A gruff post to follow...

*birds chirp*

Fine, fine, it's not funny. Mines are Will-o-wisp and any move that causes the Burn effect. (Burn... Burn... Burn... Burn in hell! HAHAHAHA~)

I'm joking. I like these moves because they help me pwn opponents faster with just my Infernape. Infernape is my main Pokemon in Pt.

Back