• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite pokemon move

CyberForte

Calculmancer
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 15, 2022
    Physical: Going to have to add my vote to Close Combat. Good power and accuracy for a fighting move, and it's not like those I use it on have much defense anyway.

Special: Ice Beam. Great accuracy, epic animation, and overall a very useful move.

Other: Hmm... This is a bit harder. Endeavor, I think; a great move in a tight spot.
    -CF

fishyfool

Bitter old fart.
    Years
    My fave physical move will have to be Crunch, as it certainly seems vicious, and what's not as bad as watching your Tyranitar chompp down on a Machamp's shoulder and ripping the arms out their sockets?

My fave special move is Air Slash, you don't need an explanation why Togekiss and Air Slash are awesome.

The best other move is Splash, don't argue.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2008
    Hypnosis and Dream eater.

Love em' they are great, especially when i use them with my gengar.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    Physical: Earthquake (for the awesome power that is unleashed)
    Special: Either Meteoric Swarm/Draco Meteor, HydroPump/Hydro Cannon or Roar of Time (for the beautiful animations)

Zurich

Optimus Prime
    Years
    Oh, i didnt know draco meteor was also called Meteoric swarm.
    BTW hydro pump and hydro cannon are different moves

Synx

A Pro Newb
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2008
    Tackle.
    its the most basic and pretty much for everyone.

8th Wonder™

റിപ്പബ്ല? ??ക്ക്
    Years
    Physical: Earthquake....
    Special: Surf (really it sortta pwns!!!)
    Other: Sand-attack mwahahahahahaha

Back