• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite spin-off.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
Years
  • Favorite spin-offs have to be Colosseum/XD, with Mystery Dungeon games coming in a close second. Both have, and always will be, very entertaining games. To me, neither of them has ever gotten old.

olih

Who says you can't go home?
    Years
  • My favorite is the Mystery Dungeon series. Second is Ranger. I thought both had more creative storylines than the main games (You are a trainer that saves the world from Team Whatever and you try to become Pokemon Champion). Explorers of Sky is my favorite game, and it also has an amazing storyline.

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2011
    For me it is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness.Its pair of action-packed adventures, players journey as actual Pokemon through a fantastic land untouched by humans.

Django136

Epic Pro Baller
    Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2016
    I'd have to say my ranking goes something like:
    1) Pokemon Snap
    2) Mystery Dungeon
    3) Coliseum

I would LOVE to see a new Pokemon Snap featuring the new generations. I doubt it would happen, but I suppose it's possible. =)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2020
    Colosseum! OH yeah! I love being a bad guy gone good. ;P Just get to rub it in their faces~! And even though you're good and all that you're still stealing pokemon from people. It's a thrill! (kidding, but ... ya know. :/ )

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2011
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Version is the best spin off imo. I like them all except Pokemon Trozei, that game was horrible. :/

SonicTH

Crazy Sonic and Poke-fan
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2011
    Pokemon Battle Revolution (I think it's spinoff, right?) and Mystery Dungeon Red...

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Mystery Dungeon series hands down. Blue Rescue Team and Explorers of Time (before I lost it :() are one of the few pokemon games that I could play for hundreds of hours and still want to play more. I just love the mystery dungeon series for its uniqueness in allowing you to play as a pokemon, exploring dungeons that always have changing floors, loved the music, and of course the story in it never really seems to end making the games, in my opinion, forever on-going.

Raba

Dashuu~
    Years
  • Mystery Dungeon hands down, it was a creative twist, to make you the Pokemon and choose your teammates to explore the world and save others from disaster.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
    Years
  • Right now I would have to say Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Blue Rescue Team because it is what I am playing, and my Coliseum and XD aren't working. xD But it isn't just that, it's also the different genre that makes it appealing to me. I have had loads of fun trekking through dungeons, along with plenty of frustrations (Looking at you, Purity Forest 95th floor...>__<)So yeah, it is currently my favorite. :D

Togakiss

Stay calm and collective.
    Years
  • I would have to go with Coliseum. I'm hoping that they make another version of that game soon, I was literally obsessed with it.

Back