• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your first Champ team.

εcho.

The silver ninetales
Years
  • Garchomp, Aerodactyl, Delphox, Blastoise, Xerneas and Jolteon.

I had a Florges up until just before the E4 and then last minute decided to switch her out for Xerneas.

Link119

The Self-Proclaimed King
    Years
  • Greninja...
    (Mega) Charizard (X)...
    Tyrantrum...
    Goodra...
    Carbink...
    Talonflame...

Other notable pokemon were Floette, Azumarill (Before I by impulse Wonder Traded it)...And a few others...

Yes, yes, I know about synergy...lol...

Cameo

Superior heat protecter!
    Years
  • The first time I just run through the whole game when I only had Pokémon X and don't remember well what I had with me except Greninja, Flygon and Florges.

On the second run I went with Delphox because though it is pretty useless Fennekin is still my favorite starter. I also had Blastoise, Salamence, Abomasnow, Gardevoir and Bibarel as HM-slave.

On the Y-version that I got after Christmas I ditched my starter which was Chespin and went with Gourgeist (absolutely brilliant in metagame as I just sweeped every battle with it), Blastoise, Hydreigon, Medicham, Ninjask and for some reason I don't remember the last one anymore. Sorry. :D

Anyhow, I recommend to try out Gourgeist as I just fell in love with it. Drawing a picture of my Y-trainer Lena with her Ghost-type Pokémon atm.

Years
  • First time defeating the elite four in Y:

Delphox - Lvl 85 (holding lucky egg most of time)
    Charizard Lvl 80 (wonder trade - charmander)
    Chesnaught Lvl 80 (friend traded me on start)
    Blastoise Lvl 70
    Tyrantrum Lvl 68
    Yveltal Lvl 62

I know i have overleveled but i never farmed level for any gym or E4 and more/less i rushed for competitive battling. New experience share makes Pokemon Y easiest Pokemon game so far and Fennekin is so good pick for starter (tbh i i had all 3 starters at start :D).

Years
  • My champion team consisted of: Delphox (Level 85), Xerneas (Level 80), Azumarill (Level 87), Roselia (Level 83), Lapras (Level 82) and Aurorus (Level 84). I got carried away grinding my Pokemon to an absurd level XD

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2015
    I beat X with the following team:

Blaziken (OP as ♥♥♥♥, I almost got it to level 100)
    Delphox
    Roserade
    Gardevoir
    Blastoise
    Drifblim (Originally Psyduck, but I dumped that for Squirtle early on)

I had a Sandile as a HM Slave, and via GTS trades (after the game of course) I got Chesnaught (From my rival, of course), Greninja (Offered an Amoongus), Lilligant (Someone wanted a Poliwrath, I got a Petilil, then Sun Stone'd it immediately. Ability and movepool sucks though :() and Gourgeist (Offered an Aggron). I also believe I used Pidgey (Then Fletchling) for a Fly slave.

ImaRobot

We dont sleep at night
    Years
  • If I remember correctly, my team was

Aerodactyl
    Zoroark
    Ampharos
    Xarneas
    Dragonite
    Ninetails

They were between level 60-70, leaning more towards the upper 60's. It was fairly easy and I didnt even plan ahead. Ninetails was my favorite, and happened to be my first to level 100 by a long shot.

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2015
    Meowstic-Female
    Lapras
    Hawlucha
    Heliolisk
    Diggersby
    Mothim

My pride and joy team.

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    My first X Elite Four Clear was:

Greninja lvl 82
    Blastoise lvl 82
    Pikachu lvl 79
    Tyrantrum lvl 81
    Pangoro lvl 76
    Talonflame lvl 81

I had a couple of others in my general team rotation during the game as well (mainly Gogoat, Pyroar, and Goodra). With all the breeding I've been doing, I've sadly lost the feel of having a "team"--they're now scattered throughout my PC.

Interestingly, I haven't bothered to challenge the Elite Four again in X. I guess the lack of a level boost and the availability of better/faster training options has led me to avoid rebottling them.

Years
  • These guys destroyed the E4 for me .o. Can't recall the levels but I may have done a bit of grinding beforehand because I didn't know what I'd be up against.

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Heliolisk
    Sylveon
    Meowstic (f)
    Goodra

AZ Jr

There is a fine line between fishing and just stan
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 9, 2014
    Gonna go check my E4 records. *flips open 3ds*

Blaziken (Event) Level 87
    -Sky Uppercut
    -Blaze Kick
    -Brave Bird
    -Power-Up Punch

Xerneas Level 58
    -Night Slash
    -Horn Leech
    -Moonblast
    -Megahorn

Lucario Level 63
    -Power-Up Punch
    -Aura Sphere
    -Close Combat
    -Dragon Pulse

Delphox Level 63
    -Psychic
    -Fire Blast
    -Will-O-Wisp
    -Cut

Blastoise Level 61
    -Skull Bash
    -Surf
    -Hydro Pump
    -Waterfall

Tyrantrum Level 57
    -Strength
    -Dragon Tail
    -Crunch
    -Ancient Power

Not the best team in the world, but hey, they worked.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • I dont have my 3ds at hand, so no idea about levels or anything, but here is the team:

Toxicroak
    Gardevoir
    Charizard (X)
    Greninja
    Heliolisk
    Aegislash

Had no trouble at all beating the E4 with them :D

Years
  • Pyroar, Chesnaught, Meowstick, Aegislash, Azumarill, and Blaziken are the ones i used and it felt kinda cheap since most had at least one 31 iv and good ev's :p later on i discovered that azumarill had 3 ivs O_o

smartincharge1995

Top Percentage Trainer
    Years
  • I played X and my team was Greninja lv68 Florges lv67 CharizardX lv71 Gogoat lv63 Heliolisk lv64 Goodra lv62. They made a pretty strong in-game team in my opinion.

Years
    • Seen Nov 22, 2014
    Dragonite, Aerodactyl, Marowak ,Venusaur, Typhlosion, Scyther.

I'm kinda addicted to the first two gens lol.. /:

Meksal

What do you mean this thing is priceless? *Nom nom
    Years
  • My first Pokemon game was pearl. I beat the E4 and champion with two lv. 65 Pokemon.

The rest were only level 20-30. I was so noobish back then to only raise 2 pokemon strong :>

And if you mean only X/Y:

Blaziken Lv. 81 (Yes, 81.)

Xerneas Lv. 59

Blastoise Lv. 62

Raichu Lv. 60

Aurorus Lv. 62

Delphox Lv. 62

And my latest E4 & Champion clear:

Blaziken Lv. 91

Zygarde Lv. 73

Xerneas Lv. 67

Mewtwo Lv. 73