• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first Lv.100 pokemon?

.FoX.

Blaine's Succesor
    Years
    Who was the first pokemon you raised to level 100 and in what version. Were you the Original Trainer?

Mine was a Scizzor in pokemon Gold. I was not the OT.

.emerald

☆ + ♥
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2014
    Generally mine would be
    . I raised him until Level 100 when he was just a small, vulnerable Pichu. He was my first hard-trained Pokemon. Although, he was from my Pokemon Crater account...

In the MCG/AGG my truly first Level 100 was
    . From Emerald.

xxlucifera

Zero; Less Than Three
    Years
    Charizard. Nicknamed Ember. Original Red version.
    Impressive, considering I was no older than 8, at the time.
    And, yes, OT.

Ash987

Pokemon Trainer
    Years
    Feraligatr on Pokemon Silver. I was original trainer. As were all my 100's in Silver. I would have been about 10 years old.

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    My first was Lucario in D/P. I never bothered to level anything up to 100 before that since I've never needed to battle anyone and the games were always easily finished without the need of Lv 100s.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    My very first Pokemon was also my very first level 100. It was a Charizard on my Red version named Fireball (I was 10 or 11 years old), but one day I found that my brother had restarted my game. Needless to say I got pretty miffed.

Northy

Music Obsessed Straightedger
    Years
    i think it was one of my starters, as their always the highest level on my games.

XaRhS

If my memory serves me correctly, my first lv.100 Pokemon was Typhlosion, my favourite one.;)

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
    Raichu.

Yes, I was the original trainer.

I only trained him to Lv 100 cuz I thought I was going to get a Pikablu. I didn't regret it, though. xD

EDITED TO ADD: Though... I didn't get a Pikablu... so don't try it if you get ticked off easily. xD

Vincent.

//**
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Mar 2, 2010
    MY Charizard in red and my first pokemon too, and my toughest pokemon!

.Ozymandias

Child of Time
    Years
    Mewtwo and Mew in Blue version (I say both of them because they both became level 100 in the same battle during the Elite Four), and I was the OT for the Mewtwo but not for the Mew.

Barney.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 30, 2015
    I think it was my nidoking on LG.

I loved the first time I ran throuh that game.

No unfortunately I got it as nidorino in an in game trade...Can't remember what you trade it for.

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
    Kyogre. Used it to blast through story mode on Sapphire so I could begin training competition Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2009
    My first Lv100 not obtained using cheats or glitches was Rayquaza in Diamond. I migrated it from Emerald with Kyogre and Groudon, at Lv81, and trained it up to Lv100.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 17, 2012
    My first one was my FireRed starter, Charizard, not including using cheats (I used them a lot on G/S/C). I leveled it up to around 85, then migrated it to Diamond and finished raising it to Level 100.

Back