• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Pokemon Card?

Years
    So, what was your first ever card if you remember?

Mine was a trainer card, Bill!

Last edited:

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    Cubone. the one where he looks up at the stars and has a tear in his eye. T_T poor Cubone. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    I don't remember my very first card, but I do remember having an abundance of Machops for some reason.

kacqn

???
    Years
    • Seen Jan 17, 2015
    Ahh my first card was a Gyrados. Off topic: when I got a Magikarp it was stronger! No joke.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    I think I bought a booster pack first. So i'm not sure. I know pikachu was in there though:) Ahh good memories.

Rai-chan

DINOSAURSMASH!!
    Years
    It was this shiney mew card thing.. It looked like a ancient mew or something. Also a jigglypuff

Princess Pichu

Art is a flash of beauty~
    Years
    Mine was a holographic Ninetales. It was so pretty. I love Ninetales. I still have that card...
    Though nowadays I just like to collect cards of Legenaries. And Pichu. << >>

Moxinumon

TCG Pokemon Profesor
    Years
    AAA... My first card that i still have is a Blaziken from EX Emerald. I started playing pokemon with Ex emerald. Remember Blaziken EX from team magma and team aqua exp?? Yea i had that also.... :(

Back