• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOur first pokemon caucht?

Anzel

Alliroe Trainer
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Aug 24, 2015
    I don't remember my first Pokemon...but the first Pokemon I DO remember was Pidgeotto. And I freaked because it didn't end up in my party, and restarted the game...x3;;

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2016
    Charmander /sarcastic
    Nah Pidgey. Liked it from the Anime, I also hated Ash for skipping the 1st stage.

Oh God that was like almost ten years ago! I think it was a Pidgey... maybe a Caterpie... Now I want some pie xP ^^
    Nah, more. 10 years ago=GSC. Hence the remake.

Velvex the Øverlørd

The Apparition
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2013
    Squirtle was my first pokemon, but the next one I got was ghastly . . . It took me a while to figure out how to catch Pokemon
    EDIT: Actually, now that I think back, my sister had Pokemon Red, while I got Blue about a year later, and she let me play her Red version when she was in the Safari Zone, and I caught a Chansey, and I didn't even know it was like super hard to catch so I set it free =D

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Pidgey in Yellow. I don't think I gave it a name. That was back when I was stupid.

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Bidoof in Diamond *shots* :/

Yes, 4th Gen. was my first game :O

chyola

Naruto+Hintata= <3~
    Years
    Pidgey was Always The First Pokemon I Caught In Pokemon C/G/S For Some Reson

Hassamu

Beamin'
    Years
    I think it was a Weedle. I remember not catching Pidgey or Rattata at the start of Blue because I thought they looked stupid.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Thread title fail.

I've never caught a Pokémon

My first caught Pokémon was a Pikachu in Blue Version. Nothing before that looked intriguing, until I saw Pikachu. Of course, I was young, and Pikachu was the strongest Poké ever (I was like 6, okay?).

Back