• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOur first pokemon caucht?

Fishyman

Banned
    Years
    • Age 29
    • No.
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Pikachu in Blue. Have no idea why, but I tried to catch it as soon as I saw it.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2010
    Onix in blue, was a very long time ago, picked charmander as a starter but than i realised it was going to be hard with just one pokemon, i raised that onix to 80-something.

Q-Bone

Musician and Pixel Artist
    Years
    My first game was Ruby, and I'm being serious, I think my first capture was Groudon because I managed to stick with Swampert all the way through the game.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Pidgey in Pokémon Yellow, methinks. I wanted to be like Ash and grow a Pidgeotto xD

Code

Stealcase
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Apr 23, 2021
    My first game was Ruby, and I'm being serious, I think my first capture was Groudon because I managed to stick with Swampert all the way through the game.
    That sounds hard, considering the amounts of HMs that needed to be used.

Mine was a geodude or a sperow. can't remember because it was in the same area.
    I remember training all of my pokemon to lv 20 before i figured out I needed the togepi egg to leave town! XD
    my pokemon team consisted of bayleaf, geodude/graveler, Onix(trade), Beedrill, weepinbell and sentret/Furret.
    I remember being irritated by the fact that my strongest pokemon (Onix) didn't listen to me! XD

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Oh Mew. I've got no idea.

It's probably a Caterpie or Weedle or something in the forest from Fire Red. Yes, I'm lame enough to have started after the Golden Age of Pokémon.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    My Starly in Pok'emon Pearl because I knew I would need a flyer at some point. Her name is Sky and she is awesome with close combat now. ^_^

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i can't actually remember. i'm assuming it was a pidgey in my blue or yellow version.

Back