• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Shiny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snover

Ice/Grass Type
Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    my first shiny was a shiny meditite i found while looking for a female bagon for breeding.. I felt great!

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • After finally owning Cynthia the first time, wich took forever, I walked towards Sandgem to get myself a Pokémon that used Fly from my PC, so I could fly to that waht's-it-called place in the north east? Whatever.

Guess what the first thing I found in the grass was? A shiny Starly!

From that point on, he's one of my HM slaves >:D

(... until I replaced the guy with a Dragonite...)

Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2013
    Mine was a shiny Eevee:D im saving it for a shiny Happy/Night Evolution Eevee lol idk wat it is haha

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • My first shiny in Diamond, Pearl or Platinum was a Spinarak I RNG hacked from an Egg. My first luck based shiny was a Zubat. =\

MarioRocks08

No Longer Using This Account
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    My first Shiny was a Gastrodon. I was training my Pokemon in my Diamond version on Rt. 222, and all of a sudden, this shiny Gastrodon appeared. I captured it using an Ultra ball. I still have it.

XCHAMPX

Nazi 4 life!
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2010
    Other then the red gyrados u get in G&S i have yet to be graced by the presense of a shiny

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2023
    My first shiny that I saw, and didn't really realize it was a shiny, I just remembered the sparkly star thing when it came up.
    It was a trainer's Espeon in the Battle Frontier on Emeradl :/

But, I saw there was a duduo swarm on the first route of Pearl, so I decided to chain for a shiny one. When I hit a ten chain, I looked up before the grass moved, and, so I went to reset my Pokeradar, and I take a step to the left, and a shiny Doduo appears. I caught it, and named it Shinyduo.

I don't have that save anymore, but I have a level 2 shiny Doduo on Battle Revolution XD

nakoma

gothic pokemon person
    Years
  • OH! such a nice thread, my first shiny was a starley that I traded figuring I would get a shiny in return on the GTS. My second shiny that I still have is a ponyta that I evolved into a rapidash (I have been playing since red and blue and not one shiny till D/P/PT!) also I did not cheat to get these or use the search device I just ran into them both by chance.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back