• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your friendly neighborhood Skjor

Years
    Hello everyone, my name is Aidan... but you can call me Skjor (and that's pronounced skēōr).

Hmm... my hobbies? Well I do enjoy playing both the guitar and piano, also I enjoy making games. You can expect a few fan games under my name on this site in the later future, I'm currently working on two (or five depending on how you look at it) one of which is getting close to done (and someone else created it, I only helped.)

Tragic backstory? Well I'm actually in a really good mood about my past right now so maybe after a bad day at school or something I'll complain to you about why my life sucks (even though it doesn't) I will tell you a short version of my life story though... I was born in Minnesota. Now if you've ever been to Minnesota during the winter you'd know that your definition of "cold" is probably a warm summer vacation compared to ours. Also, if the snow covers the entire door and the roads are completely covered in ice our schools may consider delaying a couple hours. Enough about the weather about the state I live in, let's look at my mental disorders...

ADHD

It's really not anything to complain about, it's just a different thought process. I just have an extremely difficult time doing tedious and boring stuff, stuff that I really shouldn't be doing for the sake of my mental and physical health... oh crap, I'm complaining. MOVING ON

I got into video games around elementary school when I got a Wii for Christmas, from there I eventually found myself playing Pokemon quite a bit. Now I'm here, I've found myself on the PokeCommunity forums. Here I am, telling you my life story. Now... how do I make a signature?

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    Hi there! Nice to meet you.

Well I read through your story and I guess you quite a great person to overcome your mental difficulties.

Anyways, to make a signature you need to go to your profile to edit it as long as you obey the rules of editing a suitble signature.

i hope you can make more friends here and have fun in this community!!! ^^

Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2016
    Hi! Nice to meet you. By the way is your username from Elder Scrolls? Looking forward to seeing your games and if you need any help I'm sure you'll find someone (i would but i know nothing about it). As someone said "be kind everyone is fighting a harder battle" I'm sure there will be times when life does seem tough we'll be here to support you. I feel too many people discriminate to heavily towards mental disorders. Personally I have many friends with "disorder" and there's no difference. Anyway hope we can be friends feel free to ask if you need help. To make a signature on the top right of any page if you're logged in under the random message click Controls then Edit Signature.

Years
    Hey! Welcome! It's always nice to see more people interested in making games. You might like to check out the Game Development section, it's filled with people who either are looking to give or receive help with fan-games and such. I can also relate with the cold weather, it's nice to meet someone who won't complain that 60F is "so cold" XD. I hope you enjoy the forums!

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    Hi there! I like your name. You can call me Kaiyu or Kyo. I don't mind which name you call me by. I hope to see you around!

Back