• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your funny quotes...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • Well zhoot! I juzt wrote down a bunch of zaying I got out of a magazine but I think they went in the wazh...
    *goez to zearch*
    Zome of them can't be pozted but there were zome really funny onez in there...
    *continuez to rumige through the clozet*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • *helps teara search her closet*

zhoot.... now i got teara'z accent XD

i alwayz have zome in a book i got.... but i alwayz forget about it.... hey... i didn't forget about it now.... but i forgot and left it at zchool! XD

when u find it teara pozt them all here k?

*jackz out with MaxMan*

Pikachu2007

Free hugs for everyone!
    Years
  • Wow. Been a while since someone last posted here. I'll try to bring this topic back by posting some funny quotes.

"Critics can't can't make music by rubbng thier legs together!" ~ Mel Brooks
    "Today was tomorrow's yesterday, so don't inhale." ~ Mel Blanc
    "Johnny Carson is a comedian who is seen every night in millions of bedrooms all over America...and that's why his last wife left him." ~ Dean Martin
    "I believe I could do dance on ice, or play in a musical of Freud's life called 'It's Your Mother' - or maybe one for the symbolists: 'Jung at Heart'. There's always the one about India: 'The Gandhi Man Can'" ~ Robin Williams
    "If you want to draw Bugs Bunny, just learn to draw a carrot and hook a rabbit on to it" - Chuck Jones

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back