• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

DuoRyan

Hack'in as usual, it seem.
Years
  • After about 9 eggs, this beauty appeared.
    Your Gen VI Shiny Pokémon

The Leafeon

Grassburn and Leafstorm!!!
    Years
  • that honedge is beautiful ( oh god I sound like such a shiny hunter ha) But I did just get my 4th one, it came from my Y game and it was a shiny Fraxure its really nice and I dont want to evolve him cos I got the shiny Haxorus last gen. from nature reserve.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Finally found this guy after 238 eggs. :D Meet Deathwing the Charmander (and soon to be Charizard)! :D

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Just got my first Gen VI shiny about 5 minutes ago, I am currently playing my Delphox Solo Run and was searching for an Absol or Drifloon(Cut HM Slave) and ran across this beauty, I'm gonna trade him to my copy of X that I use for storage purposes. :)

Spoiler:

Skalla

Drama Queen
    Years
  • I found a Shiny Mime Jr, I was flabbergasted when I got it. I'm surprised at how much they increased your change of getting shinies in this game!

Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2013
    I have a shiny dusclops and shiny Ivysaur, that I would be happy to trade
    Especially for a shiny minun/plusle, mawile, or tyrunt

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • I had a Shiny Corsola today trying to fish up a Clampearl or Hauntail on Route 12. So that is 2 shinies in less than a week for me.

ramyettie

Driftloom 4 ever
    Years
  • Shiny Fossil Pokemon???

I was just wondering if it was possible to get a shiny Pokemon from restoring a Fossil? If this has happened to you it would be cool to know. On my x version I seem to have filled a box with Fossil Pokemon XD

Back