• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Greatest Gaming Achievement

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    Well sweeties, I have a few achievements in my gaming life.

Super Mario World - Accidentally figured out how to kill a Big Boo just by sliding with the cape.

Ocarina of Time - Beat the Water Temple without the Zora Tunic.

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga - Both my brother and I beat the game together at the same time. We used a Game Boy Player. I controlled Mario, and he controlled Luigi. Are synchronization for the Bros Advance moves was insane.

Super Smash Bros Brawl - Beating my friends with my eyes closed and with just a Wii controller. Not much an achievement, but it was hilarious.

Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2011
    I got a couple kills on the Ogre Twins in Halo 2 back in the day in a 2v2 custom. They overall OBLITERATED my brother and I but it was still pretty insane.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
    In Tales of Graces: F. In the beginning there is a boss fight here you must lose at, you ca't take his hp down so early. But I used the magic of 2nd Playthought with 2x 5x damage, and the best sword in main story (so far), and I got him down to where it says "?" so I found out something new, started out as 1500, and "?" so it means he cant be beat, you must lose. I made a video of it too.

^ recorded myself to show a friend.

RyanGT

Forum Elder
    Years
    It would probably have to be when I completed COD : World at War on Veteran Mode. Talk about a difficult game...

I can't begin to tell you how close I got to throwing my PS3 right out the window during some of those missions.

That's something I won't be doing again anytime soon haha.

OlaPola

Mr.Kaizer/Awesome
    Years
    Completing the storyline on Zelda: Ocarina of Time Master Quest without a guide. Took me a summer.

Beating Yiazmat in ffxii, and ruby and emerald weapon in ffvii.

Completing almost all of the missions in ffviiCC. But not the hard one with Minerva :/

high kill/death ratio on counter strike cource :3

Back