• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Hardest Battle

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
Years
  • I'm being honest here, my hardest battle was against my dad. First time he revealed to me that he still plays Pokemon, I was shock and he challenged me. I had a team that had Empoleon, Sceptile, Typhlosion, Riachu, Staraptor and Weavile there levels were between 60-70. At the begining of the battle he uses a Blissey and dear god how long did it take to take one out because his Blisseys were levels 60-80 with an freashly high HP and it was pretty strong, it took out my Weavile, he had a second Blissey...ok he had 5 Blisseys on his team. High HP is a pain in the butt. BTW is sixth pokemon was a Mewtwo. Nearly 1 hour and thirty minutes of fighting...and I was inches of losing my Swamper, my strongst Pokemon but luckly I changed pokemon and sent in my Staraptor, it was was fast and able to dodge level 80 Mewtwos attack and take him out. I took out his third pokemon and that ment another 3 blisseys to go. Took me ages to beat his Blisseys and Mewtwo. And I was getting my butt wooped, in the begining andmiddle, then came back at the end and won. BTW my dad is asian, and that explains a lot!

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • You should have used Physical Fighting type moves, like closecombat, they've taken out alot of Blissey's I've faced in one hit.

Iqid Loopz

This sentence is a lie.
    Years
  • You should have used Physical Fighting type moves, like closecombat, they've taken out alot of Blissey's I've faced in one hit.

That was the problem, my brother accidently deleted my Close Combat off of my Staraptor and got screwed over.

T33nyTurtwig

:D :D :D
    Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2010
    i had a few throughout gameplay. first was against crasher wake, until i realized that i had 6 rare candies in store for my pikachu. second was against champion. now im waiting for the rival to with the level 85 starter

phoenix7890

Cereal Killer
    Years
  • hmm... my hardest battle would be.. in platinum, the battle ontop of spear pillar with mars and jupiter.. i came unprepared.. so i was down to my last pokemon on hp down to 10, and my rival was out... and like i said i came WAY too unprepared..

weavile77

maste of darkness...
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2016
    Bertha gave me some big issues. It was mostly that darn Quagsire. First it was immune to electric (which I didn't realize until after I attacked, of course) and then it went and used some move (I forget what now, it's been a while since I battled her) and I couldn't hit it. She was evil.
    I believe it was probably Double team. And yes, both she and Lucian's Bronzong are evil (funny thing was that in my first platinum file, Lucian's Bronzong had heatproof instead of levitate for ability).

Cynthia was really hard on pearl, as my team wasn't trained enough and her Garchomp and Milotic were hard to kill.
    Same thing happened to me: All I really had were lv. 58 palkia, lv. 50 Uxie, and about 40 revives.

wattson in emerald when i choose treecko as my starter...
    I always pick torchic and mudkip for his gym specifically. His thunder waves are uber annoying.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2013
    Probably Cynthia's Garchomp. Lucky for me I had about 50 revives and 3 pokemon with pressure.

Struggle ftw?

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Cynthia definitely. My Pokemon had suffered considerable damage already, and she managed to KO them. I had my Level 100 Arceus (event) though, and killed her Pokemon. I re-battled the Elite Four, though, without Arceus until I managed to beat it.

Years
  • My hardest Battle has to be somewhere near the beginning of the game against one of the Grunt's leader as I was down to my very last Pokemon (Machop level 6) against a level 20+ Pokemon. Luckily I defeated him and my Machop went up like 6 levels :)

Weavile05

Currently Hacking BW
    Years
  • Cynthia on my Platinum, which I bought a few weeks ago.
    Empoleon vs Garchomp
    Garchomp used Earthquake
    Empoleon Fainted
    Draco (my garchomp) vs Garchomp
    Garchomp used Dragon Rush, Draco barely survives
    Draco used Dragon Rush, Garchomp also barely survives
    Garchomp used Flamethrower, DRACO SURVIVES WITH 1 HP!!!!!!!!!!
    Draco used Dragon Rush
    Garchomp fainted

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much luck.

Years
  • In Pearl it was probably Palmer or whatever he's called. =\ The hardest battle I've had ever though was Whitney and that Miltank. =|

Against pathetic Normal types all you need is a Ghost / Fighting type Pokemon that would completely destroy them.

All my Pokemon were Level 44 - 52 and I destroyed the Elite 4 & Champion in Pearl and their Pokemon were all Level 55 & Above. It all comes down to type at the end of the day

GalacticMars

Gleek :]
    Years
  • Against pathetic Normal types all you need is a Ghost / Fighting type Pokemon that would completely destroy them.

All my Pokemon were Level 44 - 52 and I destroyed the Elite 4 & Champion in Pearl and their Pokemon were all Level 55 & Above. It all comes down to type at the end of the day
    Whitley stupid miltank D":

DarkAlucard

Seek me. Call me...
    Years
  • In the BT i face a opponent that starts when... i don't remember what pokemon was haha. The point is that he uses Double Team a lot and none of my three pokemon could land a punch on it, so it was a loss, 3-0 and perfect, what a shame...

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • The double battle against Mars and Jupiter in Spear Pillar. Sometimes the rival screwed up in what moves he made against the Commanders' Pokemon (like defending when he was supposed to attack).

Back