• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your hardest battle

Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2022
    The first gym was very hard. Lillipup and Pansage were rather high leveled, and my team weak against them. Pansear was worthless against anything, so I had to grind.

Master Jecht

Hmmm..
    Years
  • Chern the battle on victory road. His i couldn't kill his seurpier at all. I used zebrastrika flame charge but it did no damage. After 2 losses i just went back and bought the blizzard tm and won.

Years
  • My hardest battle was against Charles in Driftveil City, the first Triple Battle. My pokemon were in all the wrong positions, and i almost got wasted. Not quite as fun as I though they would be.

D0N3GAN

Working on Pokemon White...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2011
    For me it had to be Ghetsis.. his Hydreigon just wiped my team had to battle him three times. The third after I trained back in Victory Road.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • Ghetsis' Hydrogeion ripped my team to shreds. The battle against him was the only one that I had to restart, except for maybe the second gym battle. I decided to teach Brick Break to a couple of Pokémon after getting ripped to shreds in the first match, but it didn't help at all, since they got 1-hit-KOed before they could attack. I beat him the second try with mostly luck. The gym leaders and Elite 4 were the easiest to beat of any game I've played. I 1-hit-KOed through a couple of them, I think Skyla and Iris, using Zebstrika and Haxorus. I used Archeops against Iris' Druddigon, since Haxorus was having trouble dealing with the ones before hers. I also used Archeops to 1-hit-KO through Marshal's team. Caitlin gave me a lot of trouble, however. N wasn't that hard for me to beat, especially compared to the trouble Ghetsis gave me.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2023
    Ok, so the only person i ever blacked out on was... Cilan! That dang Ba----- killed me with his stupid Lillipup. I actually had no problem with Ghetsis and N. Ghetsis scared me when he came bursting in tho... I think my Samurott swept his whole team tho.

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • Cynthia in Undella Town. Stupid Garchomp...

Exactly what I was going to post. I take out her Spiritiomb easily, and then her Milotic... and then she sends out that Garchomp that sweeps my whole team, and they're all lv 75. :< I really need to teach one of my Pokemon a ice-type move. :<

Also, do her Pokemon still have perfect IV's?

Back