• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hero!?!

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • CaRtOON said:
    I don't have a hero. I have heroes. XD

Those are all my best friends, if it weren't for them, I would have killed myself by now.

*dies*
    ^^^there, that perzon. Zhe'z my hero =D
    Lol, actually I have alot of heroz. Anyone I zee who'z actually going out of there way for another perzon iz my hero. In theze timez, it makez me zick to zee zo many people who are zo obzezzed with zelf image that they'll put down otherz to look "cool" O.<

And juzt like Suz, my cat XD And the rezt of my pezt, they're zo cute *.*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My animated hero would definately be the sweet and cute Gohan from the Cell Saga! XD My true hero is definately Slash. Slash was the amazing lead guitar player in the rock group Guns N' Roses! I love his guitar solos! Because o him, I am going to get an electric guitar soon.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    All your bestfriends except the Tsu XD

Hrrmmm.. Choo silly boy! XD Look in me sig :3 *PichuSecretBase!* XD Silly boy. XD

*dies*

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • My mother, of course? Who else can raise 5 kids after her loser husband leaves her (who i hate so much) and still keep her head up high? I love my mother so much. I'd risk my life just for her safety.

Back