• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Hottest Fire Type Pokemon

Years
  • Fire-types are really the hottest Pokemon of all!

What are your fave Fire Types?

My Faves: Tepig, Chimchar, Cyndaquil, Torchic, Pansear, Emboar, Infernape, Typhlosion, Blaziken, Simisear, Combusken, Monferno, Pignite, Quilava, Darumaka, Vulpix, Ninetales, Flareon, Ponyta, Rapidash and the Litwick family.

Livy

Ya skerrrd?
    Years
  • Ponyta/Rapidash, Vulpix/Ninetales, & Growlithe/Arcanine are my fave fire-types & my fave Pokemon of all time. I've loved them since the beginning(:

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • I don't know about the hottest (isn't it Flareon or something? Maybe Heatran? What about Reshiram?) but my favourites are Volcarona, Ho-Oh, Emboar, Reshiram, and Flareon.

I wish there was more variety amongst Fire types (Fire-Grass, Fire-Ice and Fire-Water still need to happen, srsly). D:<

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • Gen I: Charizard
    Gen II: Typhlosion
    Gen III: Blaziken, Camerupt
    Gen IV: Infernape, Magmortar, Heatran
    Gen V: Emboar

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Typhlosion, Blaziken, and Camerupt come to mind as Fire-types I've actually used on my teams and that I've found to be useful. Camerupt's a bit lacking in speed, though. Typholsion remains my favorite of the three, though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2011
    Blaziken is totally hot! With those kicking and punching, isn't that cool!

Years
  • My favorite fire types are Blaziken,Infernape,Emboar,Simisear,Victini,Chandelure,Arcanine,Heatmor,Flareon and Darmanitan.

BenjiTheKid

Cooltrainer Benji
    Years
  • Fire is one of my favorite types... so it's hard to choose just one. My favorites would be Typhlosion, Charizard, Arcanine, Ninetails, Flareon, and Chimchar.

Spanner226

Millefiore Mechanic
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2011
    Volcarona.

After all, it is said that it was a replacement for the sun.

Back