• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your house is on fire...

Years
    First I will grab my school bag so I can throw in my ipod nano, iPad mini and portable hard drive. I will also grab my dogs.
    Everything else can be replaced.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    100 certain I would break my window and grab my ferret's cage, while I'm at it, I would grab my 3DS and laptop, near the window - if I had no time then only the ferret.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2019
    My laptop bag (with laptop in it ofcourse, need this for my education). My desktop pc (sould make a backup on a extern HDD so i can take that instead, wich is easier). 2 Pictures; one of my grandfather and one of my parents holding me when I was 3 years old. If weight doesn't matter I would grab my bonsai too, because, it's a bonsai. Otherwise I would throw it out my window fast so I could still grab it later.

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2015
    In two minutes, I would probably be able to grab my laptop and charger, phone and charger, iPad and charger, and most importantly, my dog.

Dog would be no matter what, but I would be able to get the other items I mentioned as well because I keep them all together.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I would first take my autograph picture of HITT because it's something very special to me. It's something that I would never be able to replace. I'd also take my iPad and iPhone to let my friends know what has happened. I would especially want to take my Axel plushie because he's also very special to me as well. I wouldn't care about my laptop since I'd have my iPad plus my iPhone to update my friends. It's a crappy thing anyway so it's not THAT important. I'd also take my scarf because it's always helped me through a lot of things, and it's also like a security blanket to me. I can't replace it either.

If anything, I'd probably end up dying in a fire for trying to salvage what I can. :[

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    My passport/visa and ID for now. I'm planning to get a fireproof safe very soon for my important documents so I can use those 2 minutes to actually just get out of there instead of worrying about my possessions-everything else can be replaced more easily if I have those two things.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    First thing I would grab is my phone. To browse internet nowadays, that's what I mostly use. It's small, light, and very easy to carry—all of that makes it extremely comfortable to use. I'd take my tablet, too, as well as my 3DS. I would take my laptop, but it'd take me some time to unplug the charger and all, so I'd just leave it there. I have a cat, but don't need to worry about her. She's quite smart, so she could get out of the house herself without any help. (:

Sirfetch’d

First thing I would grab is my phone. To browse internet nowadays, that's what I mostly use. It's small, light, and very easy to carry—all of that makes it extremely comfortable to use. I'd take my tablet, too, as well as my 3DS. I would take my laptop, but it'd take me some time to unplug the charger and all, so I'd just leave it there. I have a cat, but don't need to worry about her. She's quite smart, so she could get out of the house herself without any help. (:

I never really thought about grabbing my phone first but it really does make sense. Not only would I need it for internet, but to call for help as well!

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2015
    Two minutes? I should be able to get...

My wallet - which has my driver's license, some money, insurance card, health card, all the important cards.

Car keys - I do want to drive places.

Cell phone and charger - don't want to re-add aaalll of my contacts again x.x

Laptop and charger - so many important documents and work saved on there.

Flash drive - even more important stuff on there!

And then stuff it all into my backpack and dash out.

«Chuckles»

Sharky
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    I would grab, my GunPla, Hardrive (it has all that anime), my phone, tablet and a bag of chips. I oput everything into my GunPla and to see it goto all that waste would be heartbreaking plus I got 500+ gigs of Anime that I have collected over the years, I haven't even watched most of it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2017
    Pets are the obviously first. Other family members ought to have the sense to save themselves if they can. . . right? :x

I'd grab an old backpack from my closet and get my purse too, so I'd have my DS, wallet, phone, etc. and then I'd grab my USB drive and my external hard drive and put those in the bag too because if I lost the story I've been working on for two years. . . You don't wanna know. . . I would also get a few childhood pictures, my Zorua plush and my blanket.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    It depends where the fire was in the house. If it wasn't in my room, I would quickly throw out of the window all of the important books and all of my vieogames. Next, I would grab my laptop, put my wallet and iphone in my pocket and get the hell out of there. I would probably try to through my xbox out of the window hoping it wouldn't break.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 1, 2024
    I always like to think I'd take irreplaceable things with sentimental value, like the stuffed animals on my bed and old photos.

..but I remember there was a false alarm at my old apartment once, and I ended up running outside with nothing but my Gameboy SP (it was a long time ago).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd probably grab my meds, my computer (preferably I'd like to save both but realistically I'd probably only be able to save my laptop--thank god for Dropbox!), my cell phone & wallet, and pathetically enough, I'd probably shove my rarer Cherrim plushies off my shelf into a bag so I could protect them too.

Years
    Okay, assuming that my family can all get out on their own, and my cat makes his way out, too...

- My phone. A lot of important information on it, would be good to perhaps make a call, and let my city's finest know that my house is on fire...

- My wallet. A bit of money in it, ID, all of my important cards, a lot of memories (ticket stubs, photos...)

- The family photo album. If I'm in my room, the photo album is on the way, so it'd be beyond convenient for me to get.

I'd be 100% content if I grabbed everything above, but I'd be stoked if I managed to grab...

- My desktop. This is a little unlikely, seeing as there is a lot of disconnecting/unplugging, but I think I could possibly get it done. I don't really need to save the monitors, but there is a lot of stuff on this desktop that'd be tough to replace.

Realistically speaking, it'd take me 5 seconds to put my phone/wallet in my pocket, seeing as they're on top of each other at this second (and usually are). Unplugging my desktop would take... A minute, but if I rush I could probably do 45 seconds. Run out of my room to the main stairs, but the photo album is on the way. That'd be... 10 seconds tops?

I think I could make it. :]

Back