• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your interest level in Pokemon right now

Years
Declining hard, game freak refuses to make Pokemon interesting, or even innovate on old mechanics, but they also make the new games painfully easy. I don't need hard games, but there simply are no stakes in an easy game while in older games the possibility of losing is believable.

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I don't think I can answer this question correctly until I actually play SwSh, but I would say it's very low. The DLC news (as good as it looks) and the whole Home thing made me realize how bad the direction the franchise is taking is, I don't think I have to play the games to say that. I can't say I'm 100% not interested though, I'm rather active in two Pokémon rps and I have my own Platinum Journal Thread here. I'd say I'm more interested in what we can make out from the franchise than in what TPC currently has to offer with it.

Last edited:
Years
Compared to Wi-Fi battlers, shiny hunters, and possibly other poketubers in general, I'd say I'm a hard casual. I haven't been hyped for any releases whatsoever either since X & Y so yeah.

All in all it's whatevs I guess. I'll get bored and keep coming back to it from time to time, like a cycle.

Back