• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Ice Car

Banned
Years
  • Hm, does hatching eggs count? I can't remember the last time I caught a pokemon that's why, though I recently hatched a few Larvestas while trying to get a Modest Nature.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    On White, Palpitoad. It had no real reason.

On Black, Sawk. Because I aim to somewhat complete the Pokedex, I kinda need that Black exclusive. It was easy to catch though kinda, and strong surprisingly!

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2011
    Just caught the "event" Zorua and Zoroark. Zorua is now named Zorro and has a Naive nature, and Zoroark is now named Meema and has a Jolly nature...They required no SRs, either!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2011
    My latest catch

Hmm... my latest catch was VICTINI W00P. It took me a lvl 29/30 pignite ( he leveled during the process ) 7 ultraballs and two party heals :). I'm so dang happy right now!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Not my latest catch, but definitely my most exciting. It was in the Desert Resort. A Shiny Modest Sigilyph. I was extremely excited, and did my hardest not to faint it. Came close, though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Level 29 Woobat.

had to fly back and go to route 4, and i didn't have a flying pokemon so i ventured into the boring expanse we call twist mountian and got one, simples. XD

Ice Car

Banned
    Years
  • On White, Palpitoad. It had no real reason.

On Black, Sawk. Because I aim to somewhat complete the Pokedex, I kinda need that Black exclusive. It was easy to catch though kinda, and strong surprisingly!

You know that it's not really Black exclusive right? You can still catch it in White, it's just MUCH rarer. (5% chance in shaking grass only)

Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2011
    Boldore in Twist Mountain. Trying to get one of each pokémon in my PC boxes.

I did trade a Shiny Ditto via GTS after that though :D

A Shiny, Japanese Ditto. Lucky me.

Quilava's Master

Shattered Dreams '13
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2023
    Volcarona wwas the kast thing i actually captured. Last thing I obtained was a Bulbasaur I hatced.

fire woven

Erif Nevow, my RP name
    Years
  • I got a Pupitar. lvl 50. First thing I have caught (excluding Reshiram) in two days, since Tarakion. I hate Vrizion by the way.

Back