• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your Latest Catch

Years
    • Seen Jul 4, 2013
    What an interesting idea for a thread. As for my latest catch, I have been trading for quite some time now so it has been a while, I would say a Mamoswine in the Giant Chasm, I had no idea that one could find one there.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
    Years
  • My latest catch was a Scraggy. I am not crazy about this pokemon but after I caught it I realized what an interesting type it has.

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • My latest catch is Kyurem. I spent the past week trying to catch one with a Naive nature so it can be a mixed sweeper. I probably caught close to 50 by the time one had a Naive nature. I caught a ton that were Jolly. It's funny that the last one ended up getting caught in a Quick Ball at the start of the battle. That worked about 5% of the time. The majority were caught in Timer Balls.

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • Haven't been played into the game too much yet but my latest catch was a Petlil in the Pinwheel Forest. I'm not using it on my team and actually traded it on GTS to get a Cottonee instead.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • My last catch was a Level 50 Spheal in Undella Bay. I named him Wrrroaaahh for when he evolves XD Caught in a net ball.

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2014
    illumise is mine... swarm... havnt tried catching any others in a while...

espeon2020

I loves eeveelutions :D
    Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2011
    My latest catch was a Lv 36 Female Milotic from Route 1. It took me forever to catch one (stupid fishing spots)

Dr. Montague

FOnewm
    Years
  • Cryogonal was the last thing I got, since I'm trying to complete the Regional Dex.

And I accidentally killed like 4 before actually catching one D: These things are tough to find.

>(

N Harmonia

A Changed Being
    Years
  • I was going to Challenger's Cave, I saw a moving patch of grass on my way there. "I might as well go there on my way." I thought, then a wild Gothitelle appeared. Caught it.

NurseSerenity

Nurse In Training!
    Years
  • Ekans :D Playing Soul Silver ROM while I wait for Pokemon White to come in the mail!

(ToT) The robbers took my Wii and DS! So I have to get a new DS. Might as well get the 3DS (≧∇≦)/

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Reshiram. :( It took like 7 great balls!! AND ZEKROM ONLY TOOK TWO ON WHITE. HOW DISAPPOINTING.

Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    I can't really remember my most recent capture, but my most recent memorable capture was that kyurem thingy.

Back