• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~*~*~your Middle Name~*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    My middle name is Louise... but I'm not too fond of it. I love my initials though... ALF: Alien Life Form. <3 My dad actually did that on purpose... XD;

I technically have a second middle name too. It's the one I took when I was confirmed, but I don't actually use it for anything. I *think* it was Ann.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2015
    I have 2 middle names too the first on e is Daniel and the one for my confirmation is Paul

Emma

Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2012
    My middle name is Louise =3 I can't think of any other middle name that would suit me best.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Mine is 'Taylor'. I've always liked that name, so I'm happy thats what my middle name is. ^^

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    Mr_Smilie:) said:
    mines daniel since my uncle died when i was born so i was called that :(
    wow! same for me!when my uncle died in vietnam,1991 came and I was about to be named after him(or get the name "Jason")but my mom came up with william...so my middle name became Gary-which is my uncle's name....

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My middle name is Anna. x__X It has to be the most plain middle name ever in the history of plain middle names. >/

~Kelsey

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Plan, common, my middle name is Sue. It's my first name that's odd, Cherokee.

Cherokee Sue, my mom came close to having Sue spelled Sioux like the Native America tribe, like I didn't get picked on enough as a child?

SqueakyVoicedTeen

GDI Minigunner
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 21, 2011
    Mine's Rafaello. My father's an Italian, all of my family excluding my mother, who is German, are all citizens, including me. My favorite Ninja Turtle is Rafaello. Need I say more?

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    My middle name is Lynn.... and it took me years to figure out how to spell it.
    Yes, so my name is Amanda Lynn.... Sounds a little like "a mandolin" if you say it.
    I share my middle name with my second favorite BSC member too! And we're sooo much alike it's almost too much to be a coincidence! O_O

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back