• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your Most Enjoyable Battle In hg ss

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
Years
  • Hello Guyz

i made this thread to know what was your most enjoyable battle in hg ss
    what was it,whom did you battle,was it wi-fi battle

Tox

fight me
    Years
  • So far, I think the most enjoyable battle I had was against Archer from Team Rocket in the Radio Tower. My Pokémon were underlevelled so it was challenging. I didn't have a type advantage either. I also loved the fact that it was the final battle with the Executives. Anyway, I'm sure this could easily change as I progress through Kanto.

Years
  • I didn't enjoy many battles, sadly... Not even my battle against Red, I beat him on my first try, with most of my team at Lv 65-66, and my Typhlosion at 72, and one Lv 33 HM slave...
    Well... One of the more enjoyable ones was when I teamed up with my rival and went up against Clair and Lance. That's about it.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • I didn't enjoy many battles, sadly... Not even my battle against Red, I beat him on my first try, with most of my team at Lv 65-66, and my Typhlosion at 72, and one Lv 33 HM slave...
    Well... One of the more enjoyable ones was when I teamed up with my rival and went up against Clair and Lance. That's about it.

^ And that, I really elt proud of myself after defeating Lances 70 somehting levled dragonitw with my level 50 ferlaigatr! But it used Ice Fang which helped ALOT. I was laughing because me n my rival aimed for clair first. She is so stuck up and weak. Yet I couldn't beat her untill my 3rd try..

~Gary~

PSN: xAzureZePhYr.
    Years
  • ^ And that, I really elt proud of myself after defeating Lances 70 somehting levled dragonitw with my level 50 ferlaigatr! But it used Ice Fang which helped ALOT. I was laughing because me n my rival aimed for clair first. She is so stuck up and weak. Yet I couldn't beat her untill my 3rd try..
    I bet them with my feraligatr(lvl.100) easily and i am a harsh trainer lol
    i made my totodile evolve into croconaw before falkner and by 3rd gym i got feraligatr and i got typhlosion(100) by trade

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Lance was nice. It's always nice to see a Level 55 Dratini totally destroy, and outspeed, a Level 50 Dragonite :P

Maco

learning the ropes...
    Years
  • Best battle was battle no.49 at the Battle Tower. Probably the only competitive battle I had in the whole game, I ended up losing with his last pokemon on red.

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
  • I think mine was the Rival double battle against Clair and Lance as well. Everything else was a
    cake walk pretty much. Oh and one time when I had a rematch against Falkner with some
    weaker pokemon on my team, his pidgeot kept using double team and roost etc, pretty fun
    when I was using pokemon in the level 40 to 50, finally got that damned bird beat in the end.

Years
  • Battleing Red in my HG was a breeze and in my SS my Red Gyarados saved me. That happened in my HG to. So Battling Red was awesome

Chunes

Ace Trainer
    Years
    • IL
    • Seen May 17, 2010
    My favorite was definitely against the harder version of the elite 4. I found it to be more difficult than Red.

Kon~

Follow your dream to the end ~
    Years
  • So far, for me [seven badges in] the Rival Battle in Goldenrod Underground was pretty fun. I like an opponant with a range of types in their team, as then I can match up to them or totally destroy them, depending on my mood.

For example, I took on his Meganium with my Vulpix, but his Sneasel with my Sneasel, just to mix it up, make it more fun, and to let myself laugh when he turned around and said "Hey, hey, why so serious?"

XD

LilacArcanine

Aiber Enthusiast
    Years
  • The satisfying feeling I got beating Lance.

I'd failed on my fist few attempts, but when I beat his Dragonites and Charizard using some clever Gyarados manoeveres, I felt pretty good :D

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Uhhh...a couple:

the double battle with Lance in Mahogany Town. I sent out Sneasel, used Ice Punch to knock him down to size, then finished him on the next go, before battling the Rockets.

Against Morty, as with Cyndaquil I'd lost 4 times, so I got Flaafy out of daycare, and taught it Thunder.

I though, when I sent out Cyndaquil, "he's thinking it'll be same as last time, eh?", then OHKOd Gengar with Flaafy.

And against Clair, as after Sneasel swept, then got beaten by Kingdra, I sent out Slowking. She couldn't do more than 10hp damage (he was only lv.38), I used Yawn, set up with Nasty Plot, then 6HKO'd with Water Pulse, even though it woke up after the 1st Nasty Plot

Years
  • Probably the double battle vs. Lance and Clair, even though they wiped out my 6 Pokemon (I used revives) in the same time that they only used Thunder Wave on my rival's Feraligatr :(

JustinDestruction

Rockin' Trainer
    Years
  • I haven't faced Red yet, and I've yet to Wi-Fi battle... but so far it has been against my first Elite 4 run against Lance. It was incredibly epic, and it was down to my Feraligatr and Nidoking left against him having an Aerodactyl and Charizard. Three critical hits later (from his side) I was almost out for the count, but I barely managed to keep Feraligatr alive and win it.

umbreon_4_life

aka Commander Mars
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2012
    My favorite battle so far would proably be... Blue's maybe. I've never had such intense diversity-teamed battle in my life! It was fun... ^_^

Back