• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your most funniest/scariest/sadest moment in pokemon daimond/pearl or platinum

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    On my Pearl, I was soft resetting for a shiny Palkia, one finally showed up! I was so excited! I started whittling down it's hp, but one attack got critical and KOed it...
    Critical hits a are such a bummer. i learned my lesson when using absol.. (with his super luck and all high critical hit rate moves... well..////0

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Funniest: "Giratina is quietly eyeing Beachy..." I laughed so hard.

Scariest: When my +4 DD Gyarados almost lost to Cynthia's Lucario thanks to Stone Edge, which I forgot he had. XD

Saddest: When I lost Infernape's Focus Sash for good. Must have been in either Rival or Aaron Battle, but I no longer have two. ;_;

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Once I was looking for weak Pokemon to battle to train my weaker Pokemon. I was looking for battles near Jubilife City, on the right exit. It was after I had chased Mesprit away from its cave. I was just searching for some random Lv 4-6 Pokemon when Mesprit appeared. I couldn't escape and had my Pokemon clobbered to death. And what's worse was I had used my only Master Ball on Dialga :(
    Note that this was when I was just playing through the game.

TFN

Blastiose fan XD
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2011
    My Saddest moment was when I was playing through the story on pearl and got quite far and hadn't saved it. My wee brother got it and my DS crashed.I was sad that I didnt save it.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Funniest: When I started up Platinum and Rival was like "P-O-K-E- ACCENT - BALLS!!!!" I laughed so hard my brother came in the room and asked if I was alright xD

Years
    Saddest- In Pearl, my Pal Park is now messed up- i encounter a Pokemon there, and as soon as the ''Ball, Run'' menu is about to come up, it FREEZES! So i can't migrate Pokemon into pearl anymore..
    Happiest- When i caught Dialga in Diamond, first turn, with a POKEBALL! It was wierd, coz i shouted ''gotcha'' and did one of those little ritual-button-pressing things- don't get me wrong, i don't believe in them either- but it worked. Although i think i soft-reseted, wanted a Shiny.
    Didn't work. -.-

PHC

Years
    I beat the elite four champion ALL PoKEmon fainted,i had no pots left! 6HP and i won!
    i got this on video since i make a pokemon platinum covarge!
    Youtube.com/PokeHelpCenter

TSK_77

Jas_66's Brother
    Years
    sadest moment:
    well i accedentally released my brother's (Jas_66) Staravia...
    it had been the 2nd day since we bought pokemon diamond and i released his staravia...
    he got angry and didn't let me play Diamond for a week
    lolz

and every time i use the PC BOX to withdraw/deposit pokemon he always does it just in case lolz

Nnoitra Jiruga

Your. SCREAM's. a. whisper.
    Years
    Scariest: Going into the Old Chataeu at night for the first time while playing D/P. Ugh.
    Happiest: Shiny Buneary. ^^
    Saddest/ Shock: While battling Flint in Plat, both pokemon were at the red zone of the HP bar...until Flint's Flareon used Quick Attack. >.>
    Funniest: Er...don't know what to put here...Battling a trainer and discovering all the pokemon they had were Magikarps?! x D

§

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2009
    In Diamond, my funniest was when I was versing Uxie. I had like 50 Dusk Balls all set for Uxie, Azelf and Mesprit. So when I went to get Uxie, I paralyzed and False Swiped it. I had a misclick moment and clicked a PokeBall. And I caught it. =D

blazeape

Man......Its hot in here.
    Years
    My saddest moment was when I started over my brothers platnium, because he was stuck on Comander Venus. I quickly beat Roark and got a Starly with a Yache berry started to save .Then I realized that I didn't delete the previous save data.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    Saddest- Was chaining Spindas, it was my first time chaining ever, got a chain of 9 and a nice green Spinda appeared, hit it and a critical hit landed and KO'd it, that made me sad :'( (Platinum BTW)

LugiaFreak

Years
    Funniest: "P-O-K-accent-E BALLS!" XD
    Scariest: First time I went into the Old Chateau, it was nighttime... Littles girls and butlers scare me now. ><
    Saddest: Just yesterday, I had been training for about 3 hours when my finger slipped and pushed the power button... I hadn't saved...

I nearly destroyed my DS. XD

Last edited:

=major yum!

I abide by the Gricean Maxims
    Years
    Happiest moment:Catching a shiny Feebas, with a bold nature!

Scariest: I found a shiny Magikarp, only to realise I had one pokeball remaining! I ended up catching it though, which was lucky!

Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2014
    funniest and shocking: when i fished up a level 70 something Magikarp, but I never knew about them getting that high in level

:t354:TG
    (my funniest and shocking)I was fishing one day in the resort area with my super rod and I saw level 50+ magikarp when suddenly I saw a level 83 one...XD I was really shocked XD

Scariest:Going to the old chateu(I really hate that place) to get rotom XD(it was in the afternoon though...)

Back