• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Most Hated Move

ReiXMinako

緑な美奈子
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2016
    Which move do you hate and which move do you think is the most obnoxious? For me that would be Fake Out. It pisses me off every single time, even though it doesn't do that much damage.

TheNameLess

Unknown Trainer
    Years
    Harden, some wild pokemons keep doing that attack, and it almost become impossible to kill them with a low levelled pokemon

EDIT: also I hate screech in G/S/C, the sound is killing you:P

Last edited:

xXI JOE IXx

Swagger, confusion is annoying enough WITHOUT the extra self damage

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Roaming Legendary + Healing Move = Hatefulness

a.k.a. Roost, when on a roaming legendary. On Skarmory = ^.^

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    The most useless move: Splash.
    Most annoying: Swagger, confuse ray, Spore etc.

That does it I guess. -_- I HATE THEM!!! ;)

Years
    I hate confuse ray. It's annoying. Fighting lower leveled pokemon and being unable to hit them is not cool.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    Flatter; okay, if a Pokemon is confused and it's special attack is raised, what good does that do? When a Pokemon hits itself in confusion, it's physical.

Detect; basically a fighting-type Protect. I...don't see much reason.

Captivate; why lower the special attack of the opposite gender Pokemon? Huh? What? What's wrong with just using Light Screen and block male and female special attacks?

Nintendee

Look Into My Eyes....
    Years
    Trainers and their *insert annoying bird-pokemon here* that use Double-Team or Smokescreen! it gets really annoying and always works. its more annoying in the Hax0r Battle Frontier!!!

Years
    Water Pulse. Pretty much like Confuse Ray, with added damage... I ALWAYS seem to get confused by this move...

Others would be Double Team, Minimize or these stupid OHKO moves

Oh, and successful in-game Protect/Detect/Endure abuse, when the AI uses one of them like 5 times in a row, but doesn't achieve anything by doing so. For example Pelipper, Meditite, Buneary, Swinub and Burmy are doing this quite often.

Water Pulse. Pretty much like Confuse Ray, with added damage... I ALWAYS seem to get confused by this move...

Others would be Double Team, Minimize or these stupid OHKO moves

Oh, and successful in-game Protect/Detect/Endure abuse, when the AI uses one of them like 5 times in a row, but doesn't achieve anything by doing so. For example Pelipper, Meditite, Buneary, Swinub and Burmy are doing this quite often.

...and RBY Wrap and friends need to be mentioned here as well

In short: all the classical stuff

Last edited:
    Back