• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your most Noobish Moment?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    I joined few forums before but as for PC it was my first pokemon forum. My noobish moment was when I joined PC. I used to have one of most horrendous grammar in the past.

kohei

Pizzaman.
    Years
    I've actually never acted like a noob on a forum.

Or maybe my brain is trying to repress the memory... I don't know.

Apart from forums, I used to call anyone better than me on Counter-Strike a "HAXOOOR!!" when I started.
    But this was a long time ago. Now some noobs call me "HAXOR!".

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
    My most n00bish moment was when I tried to find out how to join PC. For about 5 months, I remained in the archives. When I realized how to join, I felt like such an idiot.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    My Most Noobish moment....Is when I couldn't find the Post Attatchments button, it took me about 4 months before one of my friends showed me where it was. I felt like such a Noob.

Jarvis

Nativity in Green
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2007
    My first forum was Xgenstudios.
    I asked for the source code of SRPG.
    And I got banned 3 times for multiaccounting.
    And I always aligned my sentences.
    Exactly
    this.

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2007
    First forum... CBBC forums, 'nuff said.
    But, my most n00bish post was on the Gengar and Haunter forums... my first post was *Beware, Spam*
    o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o Hi. o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o
    Plus I argued with a Mod, not a good idea.

Johto Boy

Elite Trainer
    Years
    I have never been a real n00b here. Even in my first forums, I never talked like a n00b, almost never double posted, and used good grammer. But this is what I did do that was n00bish. In my first forums, I wanted the name of Johto Master. I started off on the wrong foot, and accidently typed the name "JhotoMaster." Then the first thing I posted was a trainer card shop. I showed I few trainer cards that I made, that I then thought were good looking. They actually looked crappy...and I stole a part from someone else. Also, I liked to argue with people at first, and I was somewhat mean. :( But I'm a much better poster now. :)

Back