• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

YOUR NAME, and its origin

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    My name can mean many things, but making it was random! I wanted a small name that I haven't used anywhere else before. :P

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    11212...the first two numbers are part of my area code also. :P
    Starts dialing Kenshin's phone number....1-718.....*devil smile*
    Yess, I know Brooklin's dial tone. XD
    Mwahahaha. Now all I need is your phone number...hehe.

Oro? ......i told u it would be easy to track me down when u find out me area code. and now u know part of me freakn' phone number.....thats just....sick..... XD now that u know me area code, if u find out me last name, u can call me house (or my cousins' houses). XD

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    My name comes from my first RPG char who was the opposite of me. n_n; But I liked her name, and since it was too short, I added a -chan at the end. n_n

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Digi originates from digimon(i could of had it pokemon or cardcaptor sakura...oh well...)
    Spirit revolves around my crazy theory about spirits being around us...
    Virus...um...how should i say this...All my friends are hackers and can create viruses...OOPS
    ok? happy?
    crazy how i got this from thinking up an AIM name...XD

ScArLetSkye

Miss Understood. o.X
    Years
    Erm...
    ScArLet(Scarlet) originates from a character (a pkmn trainer) I had in mind, one that finally came to 'life' with my story.:P(See: The Trainer Path:Scarlet's Journey) And 'cause I LOVE that word!^^
    And the 'Skye' part...um, I thought that 'ScArLet' wouldn't be enough for a 'kewl' name...so, I was racking my brain.....ScArLetTangerine?Nope.MAGIC?Nah.At last, I thought of Skye.I thought 'ScArLetSkye' sounded so pwettiful, kinda romantic-the whole name itself means:Sunset, typicly.^^
    You know, sunsets are red-ish an- oh, well, you get the point.XP

Years
    I actually got oni from oni link...he just looks so cool. I got Flygon...since...it's my favorite Pokemon. I used this name first in UPN...then Bulbagarden...then here...

Dakota said:
    cause me-e-e-e-e-e I'm a rusted and weathered!! BOO ya!
    You sure like Creed huh Dakota? :laugh:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Mine originated from Ivysaur, Eevee, and Hitmonchan... though nowadays I am indifferent to Ivysaur, I dislike Eevee, and Hitmonchan's my FAVORITEST Pokemon ^_^.

On old PC I was Hitmonarch, a part dragon Hitmon ancestor I created. People always mistook me for a male under that name -_-;

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
    i made a nickname for myself as aix (i cant remember why) and then in a comic i made an evil form of me and added an v and an e (letters from evil) and it sounded so cool, i just kept the name ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was playing Kingdom Hearts for the first time, not too long before the reset. I really liked a girl named Kairi on it, and when the new PC came around?

..yeah. Wow. That was more boring than I thought. ._.;

coco

Dancing in the Moonlight
    Years
    lets see..i like chocoalte, but the name chocolate sounded weird, so i thought of cocoa, but that looked kinda weird too, so i dropped the a and, voila! coco!

aaaaaa

Well I've used the name 'Alita' ever since I got my first Battle Angel Graphic novel back in...2000? Or thereabouts. It became my handle for everything. And given that I'm a gamer, and the gamer community is majority male, and male's are lazy, 'Alita' was soon shortened to 'Liit-a', and then 'Leeter' by my mates.

Then when I got into IRC later that year, the whole '1337/leet' thing was in full swing, and the name 'a1337a' (pronounced alita) came into being.
    And here I am.

Psychic Thunder

Master of the Keyblade
    Years
    I got bored... and I decided to go off and do all my names.... and well, these are my names too (although I cannot use any of them, except my Fallen Angel account, anymore)

Keyblade Master- My first EVER user name to PC, which was when I was obessed with Kingdom Hearts, so it's basically based on Sora, who is the Master of the Keyblade, or the Keyblade Master (or to put it REAL simple, Keyblade(KH) Master(Pokemon Master)

sugarangel1402- My second name after I got banned, came from my neopets name, reached 1,000+ postes on that name.

DragoniteQueen- My third name, became a mod with this name. Dragonite, my favorite pokemon. Queen, I AM THE QUEEN OF DRAGONITES! ^_^;;

SuperPsycoDragoniteLover- Fourth name, *nervous laugh* I needed a new name, picked this, it was WAY too long....

Fallen Angel- 5th name, Fallen Angel, I just kinda picked it because it made sence about my digimon fan fic char, Kira, who was part angel, part evil angel, too confusing for now...

Psychic Thunder- explain before :P

Jess

Banned
    Years
    lol, I will do the same thing :p

LLcoolshelz - I created this as My First account ever on Pokemon Community on November 9,2002 at 9:35 PM EST.

Misty_Shelz - Kwesi Changed my username to this on November 25,2002

Shelz - My New Account after I banned myself accidently on January 6,2003.

Misty_Shelz - My old account from 2002 that I started to use in Late January until It was banned on February 15,2003.

Azurill - My mysterious account where I pretended to be someone else in May 2003 after I had spent tiem serving 4 months of banning.But in June 2002 everyone realized it was me and we all said YAY o_O

Azurill_ - My Account that I used on my Birthday in 2003, It has a nice little _ .O_O

Shelz - My old account from January 2003 that Kwesi so kindly un-banned and I used this from July 2003 until September 2003.

Shelz4U - My first account on Pokemon Community 2 , Banned in Late November.

Azurill - My Newer account created on October 2,2003.

Ruriri - My favorite username of all Created on October 13,2003 , Banned on November 16,2003.

Zita - *This was/still is my cousin Alex`s account* he harldy ever used it so I used it sometimes to check back and forth on PC during Winter 2003, (Noone knew I used it o_O, Not even Alex! :p)

Jess - My Account Created on March 23,2004 celebrating my 5 month banning return. :)

wow, Lots o` account o_O

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Jeez, I must've posted this a million times already, lol. So I'm just going to copy and paste from the other similar thread:

Sayuri was a pretty Japanese name that I had originally picked for my friend's fanfic of all the Pokemon characters: Ash, Misty, Brock, and Pikachu. Then he and some other author friends of ours would make cameo appearances because the plot and setting of the fic is a road trip across America once we flew over from Japan, lol. My character was based on Shampoo (Long blue hair...now you know why I have all blue-haired characters in my avatar and such!) from Ranma 1/2. I eventually used that name (Sayuri, not Shampoo!) everywhere I would go on the Internet and used it for my name on my website (which is on hiatus at the moment, lol). The name Sayuri means "little lily", in case any of you were wondering. The "no" means "of" in Japanese, or showing possession like our apostrophe followed by an s. Hoshi means "star", which I got for creating the domain name for my friend that now hosts me. Therefore, you pretty much get a translation of "little lily of the star". Now you know!

TeamRocket

My name is the name of the best evil orgainzation of Pokemon.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back