• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
Years
  • Mijumaru 3rd Evo? That hasn't even been announced. If you are talking about that artwork, that Serebii had. That is fake.

Anyway, Sugimori artwork and design for the new Pokemon are very interesting and unique, IMO. Tsutarja, Giga-whatever, and Wooguru, are Pokemon I'm very interested in right now.
    They- they were fake? Linkee to the place you found that out please.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    And with that, the topic goes back to the opinions of the real art. :)

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • I really love Reshiram and Zekrom. They just struck me as amazing the first time I saw them. Of course, a little purist part of me complained that Zekrom looked like a mis-mash of Mewtwo, Dusknoir, and Palkia, but I liked them all the same. (:

The Red Chain

Well I have a few favorites as of right now, those consisting of~
    Victini, Tsutaaja, Mijumaru, Hiyappu, Choroneko, Rankurusu and Zoroark.

They are all amazing. <33
    I can't wait to see the rest of the Pokemon so I can narrow my favorites down more accurately.

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    all of the confirmed gen5 pokemon are my fav, except pokabus evo :)

Lord Yawgmoth

Lord of all Phyrexia
    Years
  • I use to think Meguroko was the best there, but now I've taken a liking to Desukan. He is so epic, although I'm really sad he isn't Rock/Ghost. =/

Zhinc

a Dark-type trainer
    Years
  • So far Wooguru, Denchura, and the Dark type cat are my favorites, but i really like them all. ^^ Can't complain really.
    Ohwow! I forgot about the cat! 'Course, I'm biased towards liking it merely because I like the real-life creature it's based off of. And because it's dark type.
    But, yeah, I totally agree with you about our new kitty friend. (:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    Ohwow! I forgot about the cat! 'Course, I'm biased towards liking it merely because I like the real-life creature it's based off of. And because it's dark type.
    But, yeah, I totally agree with you about our new kitty friend. (:

the cat kinda reminds me of an Egyptian Persian :)
    which is one of my more favorite cat species <3

im coming to like mijumarus 1st evo a lil more :)

HandyBandyZandy

Personally, I can't really choose any favorites, cause I love them all so much. But if I were to pick a few that I particularly favor, then I'd have to say that I love Shikijiki and Mebukijiki, Hiyappu, Tsutaja's line, Mijumaru's line, Desukaan, and Monmen quite a bit. Coming in second to these ones are Buffalon, Tabunne, Churine, Tamagetake, Denchura, Munna and Musharna, and Choroneko.
    Now if you want my favorites among the unconfirmed/rumored pokemon, I'd have to say that I like the ice cream, the garbage bag, the polar bear, and the candle line. Also, I think it goes without saying that a fire type anteater is FREAKING BOSS.

JP

wut?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 13, 2019
    Pokabu, Zoroark, and Desukan are definitely my favorite designs so far. That of course doesn't mean I don't like the rest... for the most part, the designs for this generation are very cool. I'm usually pretty easy to please when it comes to Pokemon designs though lol.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Kay since I blogged about it, might as well post it. Note: This is new official list of favourites... not in order!

Chiramii
    Mijumaru
    Pokabu
    Koromori
    Kibago
    Swana
    Yorterrie
    Shikijika
    Desukan
    Denchura
    Choroneko
    Churine
    Wooguru
    Mamepato
    Mamanbou
    Zorua
    Zekrom
    Shimama
    Kurumiru
    Rankurusu

Zenith95s

El Psy Congroo
    Years
  • I like the Baoppu's art, he looks so embarrassed or shy... xD
    180px-Baoppu.png

Also, Doryuuzu, Yeah! Phantom!!
    180px-Doryuuzu.png

I have more favorites but lazy to post... lol

stargate1995

Mr. Flying Pickle Monster
    Years
  • currently I like wargle and ononokusa, although I'm sure some more that I like while come out, I just hope I can keep myself from not liking weak pokemon from the only fact that there weak, like I have for alot of pokemon before.

Shinjiro

Secret Request Helper.
    Years
  • This far, I love all the Sugimori style art. They really inspired me and make me wanna try it. I really love them, Especially the 5th gen. Gosh! They're so awesome. If only I can tell this to Sugimori that I really a fan of him:)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back