• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Your opinions of B/W Pokémon - Favourites and Least Favourites

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    The cutest ones out there to me are

547.png
    Obviously, do I need to say more?
    549.png
    Idk, I just really like the design, and the femininity of it.
    582.png
    Cute little ice cream cone.
    627.png
    He's cute tooooo.
    613.png
    My absolute Favorite baby pokemon<333333
    595.png
    Bachuru!
    640.png
    Virizion, I love it's typing, and the way it's designed.

there are a bunch of other ones, but i don't wanna make this most the whole page .

The Ones I hate are

574.png
    And ALL of it's evolutions.
    568.png
    Just UGH why!?
    571.png
    Zorua is cute and all, But Zoroark is just plain evil, i hate it.

Opticgoo

Ignorance is my best friend.
    Years
  • TheStarr: I prefer Erufuun over that thing, but still, it's pretty cute :3
    I don't like Gochimu, it's cute but just no >_>

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023

574.png
    574.png
    574.png
    574.png

They will eat you in your sleep!

Gochimu is a little angel, it just need wings! I can't believe you don't like them ; __;" Your letting your love for Bachuru get in your way.

But your right, if somehow they get any less cuter than they are the curse may lift xD

Actually Chochimu reminds me of the Adam's Family if anyone has every seen that show before XD SORRY GOCHI I STILL LOVE YOU!!

I any pokemon should get accused of being despicably ugly (other than Crimigan because that is more than ugly)
    538.png
    539.png
    it should be those things. I actually feel sorry for them in a way for being created so badly. What were GF thinking >.> They are bald, have no necks, are an awful colour and have to wear clothes to cover their furless body... ew.

Pfft, Zekrom is more of an angel compared to Gochimu. :((((((

Andddd...meh, they could be worse I guess (fighting types like Meditite etc look worse).

Btw, I'd like to see peoples' opinions on this Pokemon:
    549.gif

It might just be me, but am I the ONLY one who absolutely HATES this Pokemon? :s

Yes.

...but yeah, it's pretty awesome imo and evolves from Seed bby! (Syd and her domination effects...) But yeah no issues with Doredia here. :3 Though I do prefer Bellossom. :x

The Ones I hate are

574.png
    And ALL of it's evolutions.

I don't like Gochimu, it's cute but just no >_>

^_______________^
    I should rally up support to get Gochimu taken out of the English versions!

Years
  • Does anyone hate what the cute dog thing turns into? o3o

I don't really hate it, and I think it's a pretty cute design. :3
    The only thing I don't like about it are those nasty nails on its paws. Kinda takes away the cuteness of it. =/ I'm planning on using one in my first Black team, though. xD

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    Yorterry did go from being a cute puppy to an old grumpy lookin' dog with a bad sense of fashion. I feel like shaving it's mustache and blue fur.

The Lord of Smug
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2013
    576.gif
    is the sex, dont deny.

577.gif
    Bouncy! ^___^

553.gif
    also, recently became attached to this guy, mostly for looks.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • On Gochimu: I find it cute, but at the same time, I find it creepy.

On Doredia: It's more adorable than Roselia or Bellossom.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • People actually like Gochimu? ...Judging you all so hard. Ugh. I battled Caitlin's Gothloli last night and "disturbing" does not even begin to cover it, lol. I think the thing was designed just to make me uncomfortable, lol.

Anyways, I used to be "meh, another Lucario" when it came to Zoroark, but after watching the movie, I'm deffo a Zoroark fan. I love it! I don't know if it's because the movie was amazing, or if it's just that Zoroark was, but yeah. :D

O, and Terakion is bamf; I recently began training one. He's the best of the Musketeers trio/quartet, imo. <3

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    I judge them too on the grounds of failing to see its fail. :(
    ...still wanting to convince people to remove Gochimu. loool.

(I need to contain my Gochimu hate)

And Maggyo isn't worst. Crimgan is. I'm actually really starting to like Maggyo for some reason and...idk. It's kinda cute. :3 Actually if you stare at it long enough it looks waaaaay awesomer.

Devil Flamingo

→ Loves Defense
    Years
  • Crimgan is just... no. I can't. Just no. I have no idea why they gave Adeku one; if he can't have Sazandra 'cause Geechisu does, then give him Ononokus, or don't give him any Dragon at all.

I mean, as far as novelty dragons go, Altaria is all we need - it's a dragonbird (yes, there's actually a bird called dragonbird; it's best known as "green peafowl", and it's a dragonesque peafowl species that lives in Southeast Asia), and it's got defensive stats, and it's not the most amazing dragon pogey but it can hold its own in battle. Crimgan, though? Fail design and fail stats.

Like, seriously GameFreak? Seriously? I just don't get it. Crappy early-game pogeyz I understand, but what was the need of a crappy dragon that even Altaria can take down? You know a dragon is a shitpile when even Altaria can take it down effortlessly. Don't get me wrong; Altaria can probably take down other Dragons if used properly, but with Crimgan, it doesn't even need to try.

And for those of you going, "lolno, Crimgan has 120 attack", I have news for you: Cotton Guard + Roost Altaria. After using the move twice, her defense is maxed out, so 120 attack is not gonna do much, and she's got Roost. So as far as I can tell, 9 times out of 10 Altaria will deffo out-last Crimgan, so don't even bother with him in UU; Altaria remains UU's Dragon Queen. :]

MeerFall

Strong, Competitive, Cool!
    Years
  • ... ;__________; YOU PEOPLE ARE CRAZY! AND BRAINWASHED! Gochimu is not cute, it's an evil little thing staring at you trying to gain your friendship only to backstab you while you're sleeping. D:

Honestly I disliked it since I first saw it. At first I thought it was the worst Pokemon ever. Until I met Crimgan.

very true...
    but it sorta looks ok...
    I guess everyone is going to be diffrent...

twistedpuppy

Siriusly Twisted
    Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2015
    We've all professed are hatred over the worst mons, Maggyo & Crimgan. (Gothimu is not included haters) But now I must profess my love for the best Pokémon of Gen V...EMONGA!

587Emonga_Dream.png

This epic little mon can fly, shoot bolts of lightning, and hypnotize your enemies with it cuteness. And for all of the battle savvy folks, I am aware that it's stats suck (with the exception of it's speed stat) and it'll most likely end up in the lower tiers, but look at it! LOOK AT IT! I would play UU/NU exclusively just to have this little guy on my team. SQUEE~! XD​

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    We have a right to hate!

Emonga is indeed cute, but for the cute rodent type creature of B/W, Minccino's kinda taken that role. Plus it seems like EVERY electric type this generation is awesome - those mainly being my favourites. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back