• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Right now, I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants and sky blue t-shirt. Before that, I was wearing black jeans and a deep blue shirt—my working outfit. Was out for work about four hours ago, so, yeah. Soon, I'll be switching to my pajamas, as it's almost bedtime. :b

Years
  • Right now I'm wearing a pair of (new) blue jeans (the dark kind) and a brown shirt with the slogan "It's only illegal if you get caught" printed on it.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
  • It is 32°F/0°C outside, time to officially bring out my winter clothing.
    A very warm and comfy sandy brown cotton ribbed sweater with a white cotton/lycra long sleeve undershirt, brown pleated skirt, black thermal tights (worth the money), and dark brown ankle boots.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Right now I'm wearing a black oversized t-shirt with the words 'Lavender' and 'FURANO A Center of Hokkaido' written on it plus a pair of grey leggings.

Hercules

divine hero
    Years
  • Our school uniform, but when I got home, I changed into my favorite pajamas and an Aerosmith shirt.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    At the moment, I'm wearing blue t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants. Earlier today, I was wearing red and black t-shirt, black jeans, and a red-colored hoodie. Soon, I'll be changing into my pajamas, as it's almost time for me to go to bed. d:

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Purple pants, black t-shirt, and a brown/blue/purple overshirt. One of my favorite combos to wear lmao. Gonna be stealing my sister's brown boots to wear as well when I go out today.

Years
  • So today's outfit is a long-sleeved dark green sweater, jeans, and brown lace-up boots. Then I have a banquet that I'm going to tonight and I'm going to wear a black see-through shirt with flower pattern, a black cami, black dress pants, and dark red heels.

Back