• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your outfit for the day?

Hall

The New King
Years
  • Jeans, and my Beatles Abbey Road T.

Walking around outside when it's snowing with just jeans, Vans, and a T is surprisingly nice. :D

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Polo shirt I wore to work today (a nice teal color) and my university sweatpants.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    A pair of sweatpants, a black t-shirt, and a sweater. It's pretty cold today, and our heater isn't working correctly, so yeah. Might change to my pajamas soon, but I'm keeping my sweater. d:

Years
  • Today's a lazy day for (not) studying. Black Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood t-shirt (has the flamel symbol) and black Adidas soccer sweats.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    @BonkersRider and ReginaNoctis: I really love the style of pantyhose/tights/leggings! Continue to rock it, girls!

I'm wearing sweatpants and a collared shirt that I wore to work today. So sexy yeehaw

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • Black leather boat shoes, black skinnies, black graphic tee with a chalk outline graphic, and black beanie.

#monochrome

Years
  • I love leggings, because they mean I can cover my legs and still be barefoot. I just can't stand wearing anything on my feet, at least not indoors. Outside is a slightly different story because the ground can be so uncomfortable.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Black leather boat shoes, black skinnies, black graphic tee with a chalk outline graphic, and black beanie.

#monochrome

Black skinnies and chicken legs, nice.

I love leggings, because they mean I can cover my legs and still be barefoot. I just can't stand wearing anything on my feet, at least not indoors. Outside is a slightly different story because the ground can be so uncomfortable.

Oh cool. I don't like wearing socks or anything inside either... that must get cold in Sweden though xD

Years
  • Oh cool. I don't like wearing socks or anything inside either... that must get cold in Sweden though xD
    Nah, not with heating and (usually) triple-pane windows ^^ I think this love of being barefoot runs in my family, btw, my mother is just the same way and so was her mother.

Now, I should probably change to pyjamas, it's 4 AM here ...

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    Nah, not with heating and (usually) triple-pane windows ^^ I think this love of being barefoot runs in my family, btw, my mother is just the same way and so was her mother.

Now, I should probably change to pyjamas, it's 4 AM here ...

Hahaha! That might be a good idea. I really like to go around barefoot because I just find socks alone so uncomfortable. I also like to wear flip flops as much as possible, but it's too damned cold right now. No where near as cold as Sweden though.

Back