• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your partner

Ayselipera

I think I'm going to go with a Clefable. Its one of my favorites and its adorable.<3 Either that or some psychic pokemon because I think having a psychic bond with a pokemon is pretty cool. Hypno or Jynx would be ideal.

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I'm stuck between Absol and Charizard. Charmeleon was always my favorite, but I've always had an interest in the afterlife and spirits, and Absol seems to fit that role as reaper of pokemon with that scyth. :)

Technical

Professional Slowpoke • • »
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2009
    Of course, Slowking. :]

Or, if I was taking into consideration of Transportation... probably Metagross or Wailord. [Water transportation ftw]

But if it couldn't always be in water, then a Togekiss to fly around on. xD

Yeah. Either Slowking or Togekiss. [my two fav Pokemon]

*Charizard*

Velocity
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    My partner would be charmander which would eventually evolve into charizard, now that would be epic.

kcrew

I dunno why I had to make it
    Years
    Ah, yes. I smile to see this thread...
    Raichu Raichu Raichu Raichu Raichu. See the top-right corner of this post.

Back