• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Phobias?

Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyByte

Just Call Me Icy
Years
  • I'm horribly claustrophobic, and I think I'm also Monophobic.. The fear of being alone.. Not like, right now, in my room alone... But how I always think of how scary it would be if there were only like, 7 people on this earth.. Solitude.. Weird fear, I know.

Last edited:

Mr. Curling Iron

u kujw bux :d
    Years
  • I have a marginal fear of heights (which has weathered away over time) and my fear of darkness only happens when it is quiet or eeriee

technicals

it never happened.
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2009
    • Elevators — I got stuck in one once. So me and my Mum walked into this elevator with this old man, and the elevator seemed perfectly fine. When we walked in, the doors shut like normally, then, a voice says, "I'm sorry, this elevator is out of order." And I had a "OSHI" expression on my face, and I was turning very pale. (Even though I'm very pale most of the time) The old man stood in the corner and laughed with my Mum. I was all, "._. You morons, we're stuck.". Then, somehow my Mum managed to open the door and we got out and took the stairs down. I always use the stairs; even the an underground carpark.

• Spiders — I wouldn't say I have a phobia per see, but I'm scared of them. Even the little ones. And they look even worse when they're squished/dead. Like, I was in the bathroom the get a shower and there was a spider on the floor and I asked my Dad to get rid of it, and he said it was tiny. (I admit it was pertty small; BUT STILL D:) I honestly couldn't kill a spider.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
  • I'm afraid of alot of things.

Thunder, Spiders, Dentists, Bees, Wasps, Strangers (Severe anxiety...yeah. x_x), Firetruck sirens, (Those things are like...uber loud. o_o), Stoves...you name it. XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I am afraid of loud toilets... and lawnmowers, when I see one, I throw it up to the air hoping it hits someone that makes fun of me...

Also, it's not really a phobia, but I do feel disturbed when I see blond girls with blue eyes. Find the reason in my post history, I do not wish to re-state it.

Red Ink

Gardevoir rocks.
    Years
  • I'm afraid of dying, just dying, there are too many things that can kill a person, if you really think about it you'r life is always at risk. I always think things tell they come out to the most worst thing that can happen, so really it always ends up that being killed by something someone or myself is the scarist thing that could happen to me.
    {Yes I know my spellings screwed, it's 12:30 right now -.-}

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    I have arachnophobia? It's not like I start dancing mad, it's just that when I see one I have to kill it no matter what, or I can't sleep in that same room. Nothing else really scares me, though...

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I wish to say that I officially have:

Aurumcriniscaelumoculuspuellaphoebia

I am too embarrassed to define it... So I'll leave it up to you...

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • Cockroaches (the most basic of all my fears), heights under certain circumstances, tsunamis (a little traumatic), escalators (another basic fear) and being forgotten (again, a mildly trauma-induced phobia).

someone else afraid of escalators? I thought i was the only one! everybody always laughs when I walk down the stairs instead. They just make me feel like I'm going to fall over.

>.>'

i'm also a little scared of swimming in ponds/rivers/lakes, but not the sea, for some strange reason. i always get this feeling that something's going to come up and eat me. (yeh, I know its stupid)

wobbadude1

Everybody Polkamon!
    Years
  • Does anyone else have a fear of getting lost? Cos it seems like I'm the only one??? Apparently it's called Mazeophobia...I also get clostrophobic.

I have known people to be scared of clowns and lamp posts among other things, yet I feel really embarassed to say I am scared of getting lost!

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I have a fear of insects, and I used to not like elevators thanks to some past trauma.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back