• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

3rd Gen Your Pokémon Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    If you ask for help, PLEASE include the natures of your Pokes. Natures are VERY important, as the entire moveset can be based on what the nature of a Poke is. DO NOT discount the effectiveness of having a good nature. At any rate (pun intended), suggestions/fixes/annoying comments in bold red:
    Anyway, my team is:

Sceptile (Lv. 54) @ Leftovers
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Leaf Blade
    - Leech Seed
    - Substitute
    - Thunderpunch

PLEASE resist the urge to make Sceptile a SunnyBeamer. It learns the best Grass move in the game in Leaf Blade and is one of the fastest non-Uber Pokes in the game. Take advantage of that. Leech Seed is an Egg moves, but EXTREMELY worth it. With Leech Seed and Leftovers, your Substitutes end up being practically free. Avoid putting Normal attacks on non-Normal Pokes. They get absolutely no benefit from them. Also never give crappy two-turn moves like Dig and Hyper Beam to a serious Poke either. You do more damage in a move that hits every turn than one that makes you wait. Thunderpunch is a much better option since it can cover its huge Flying weakness. It is a Move Tutor move in Emerald Battle Frontier. Sadly, that is why both Sceptile and Blaziken are so inferior to Swampert. Both of them cannot achieve their best moveset until well after the Weak5. Swampert rules all starters. Timid to make your Sceptile even faster.

Swampert (Lv. 56) @ Leftovers / Chesto Berry
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Rest / Protect

- Earthquake
    - Ice Beam
    - Surf

Having two attacking moves of the same type is redundant and prevents your Swampert from being more versatile. Using Rest and having it hold Chesto Berry allows it to absorb status and have a free Rest without sleeping for two turns. Relaxed makes it stronger defensively, which is what you really need on this team.

Metagross (Lv. 53) @ Choice Band / Leftovers
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)

- Meteor Mash
    - Shadow Ball
    - Earthquake
    - Explosion / Agility

Don't try to cover a Fighting weakness with a weak move like an un-STAB Aerial Ace. A STAB Meteor Mash will do more damage to a Fighting-type than that. Instead, go with Explosion or Agility. Explosion to take out any Poke when your health is too low. Agility to insure that Metagross with then attack first and cause serious damage. Just don't use it with Choice Band. Adamant makes Metagross hit even harder.

Salamence (Lv. 53) @ Choice Band / Leftovers
    - Aerial Ace
    - Brick Break / Rock Slide / Dragon Dance

- Earthquake
    - Fire Blast

Salamence is a much better physical attacker than special attacker. Aerial Ace is for STAB, and the second slot is for preference. The added speed from Dragon Dance is always helpful. Even though it is Adamant, Fire Blast will still take down things that are weak to it.

Blaziken (Lv. 59) @ Leftovers
    Hasty Nature (+Spd, -Def)
    - Fire Blast
    - Rock Slide

- Sky Uppercut
    - Swords Dance

This is your weak link, as Fire-types typically are. While it is a good attacker, its HORRIBLE typing makes it weak to four of the most commonly used attacks in the game: Aerial Ace, Earthquake, Psychic, and Surf. Go with Rock Slide over Thunderpunch since Swords Dance will boost it. Why they made Fire-types so crappy, I will never understand. If only there were a Fire/Water-type.

I'm currently on my way to get my seventh badge, so this team was obtained through lots of trading with my friends and my other cartridges.
    If anyone has any improvements, please tell me, and I also need to find a decent sixth Pokemon.
    Oh yeah, does anyone know where to get Fire Blast from?
    Swampert is a decent defensive Poke physically, but you have a HUGE special attack weakness. Your sixth Poke should be one that can take special attacks without much problem. Gardevoir or better yet, Milotic, instantly pop into my mind. Good luck.

BTW - Fire Blast can be purchased at the Lilycove Department Store (Fourth Floor - left lady) for $5500.

Richard Lynch

Professor Lynch
    Years
  • Metagross (Lv. 53)
    Meteor Mash
    Shadow Ball
    Earthquake
    Aerial Ace (covers its Fighting Pokemon weakness)

Actually, Fighting attacks are only normal effective, due to its amazing type combo: Steel/Psychic, in my humble opinion, the greatest type combo in Pokemon history (thus far), equaled by Water/Ground. It's only real weaknesses are Fire and Ground, although a few good Surfs will also end Metagross' reign of terror in no time. 'Gross doesn't like bulky water types. Either way, if you wanted an attack against Fighting types, why wouldn't you just use Psychic? At least that gets a STAB.

Shane showed you the best moveset options for 'Gross, and this is what I use:

- Meteor Mash
    - Earthquake
    - Agility
    - Explosion

I like the security of knowing I'll attack first. If not (or you want a Coice Band-gross instead of Agility-gross), go with Sludge Bomb; that can go well against bulky waters, except for an occasional Milotic. I was also never too keen on Explosion until I saw how utterly devastating it can be from a Metagross... it can even take out types that are strong against it, like Skarmory. And if it's also holding Choice Band, holy hell... it's a near guarantee that it'll OHKO the enemy. But, as if often the case with Choice Band, there's a certain unreliability about it that makes it slightly difficult to properly use. All comes down to personal preference.

As for the 6th, I would go with a Milotic. Or, if you're lucky enough, a Blissey; that thing eats Special Attacks as if they were candy. But Milotic, although not as good with Special Attacks as Blissey, can serve as a decent dual Physical/Special wall, and can dish out some good special attack too.

Last edited:

LG_Rocket_FL

Eeveelution Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2007
    Pinky
    Lv64 Female Clefable

Careful Nature

Meteor Mash
    Softboiled
    Substitute
    Secret Power

Joltea
    Lv63 Female Jolteon

Bashful Nature

Thunder
    Thunder Wave
    Agility
    Thunderbolt

Rocket
    Lv62 Male Flareon

Lax Nature

Quick Attack
    Iron Tail
    Flamethrower
    Shadow Ball

Triton
    Lv62 Male Vaporeon

Docile Nature

Hydro Pump
    Acid Armor
    Ice Beam
    Surf

Tiny
    Lv51 Rhydon

Impish Nature

Take Down
    Rock Slide
    Earthquake
    Rock Blast (Will be replaced with Megahorn)

Bud (Newly hatched and in training)
    Lv18 Ivysaur

Brave Nature

Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder
    Solarbeam
    Leech Seed

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2012
    Please rate my below Battle Frontier Team. I know it is not the best but I don't know how I can improve it. Please may I have some pointers?

Swampert @ Chesto Berry
    -Surf
    -Ice Beam
    -Earthquake
    -Rest (Not too sure about this one)

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
    -Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    -Hypnosis
    -Thunderbolt (Not too sure about this one)

Salamance @ Leftovers
    -Fly (might change this one)
    -Earthquake
    -Dragon Claw
    -Flamethrower (as it is more accurate than Fire Blast!)

I'm afraid I don't know what their natures are. Anyway, thanks in advance for rating and cristising!

~*~*~*Micklo*~*~*~

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    You have made good choices with the first two, but your Salamence moveset is HORRIBLE. I would also breed your first two to have better its best nature and highest IVs possible, and then EV train it. Fixes in bold:
    Please rate my below Battle Frontier Team. I know it is not the best but I don't know how I can improve it. Please may I have some pointers?

Swampert @ Chesto Berry
    Trait: Torrent
    EVs: 240 HP / 16 Atk / 120 Def / 116 SAtk / 16 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)

- Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Earthquake
    - Rest

Be sure about Rest. It can remove status (which you encounter a lot in the BF, and Chesto Berry gives you a free sleepless Rest EVERY battle. What is better than that?

Gardevoir @ Leftovers
    Trait: Trace
    EVs: 176 HP / 180 Def / 20 Spd / 132 SAtk
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

-Calm Mind
    -Psychic
    -Hypnosis / Will-O-Wisp
    -Thunderbolt

Be sure about Thunderbolt. I like using Gardevoir in the BF. You put the opponent to sleep first, and since the crappy AI is too stupid to switch out, you can now feel free to CM up and then sweep with a STAB boosted Psychic or a boosted Thunderbolt. Will-O-Wisp can also be an effective option since it halves the attack of your opponent and burns them, making it easier for you to dispose of them. Plus WOW is more accurate (75% compared to 60%)

Salamance @ Choice Band
    Trait: Intimidate
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Adamant Natuer (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Aerial Ace

- Earthquake
    - Fire Blast / Brick Break
    - Rock Slide

Salamence should be your starter. It can damage more types than Swampert and is faster. Use Fire Blast over Flamethrower to cover the -SAtk nature, or I would suggest replacing it with Brick Break, to take on Normal-types that you will encounter too frequently. Rock Slide can hit things that Earthquake cannot, and with Salemence's Speed you have a shot at causing the opponent to flinch. NEVER, EVER, EVER use Fly on a serious Poke. Place that horrible move on a crappy HM slave, like Tropius or Pelipper.

I'm afraid I don't know what their natures are. Anyway, thanks in advance for rating and cristising!

~*~*~*Micklo*~*~*~
    Good luck.

FireChild

Elite Trainer
    Years
  • How am I doing?

I restarted my leafgreen to raise my starter to beat the E-4

My starter-

Charmander (Scorcher)

lv- 39

Docile

---

HP- 82

Attack- 54

Defense- 45

SP. Attack- 61

SP. Defense- 56

Speed- 70

---

Slash

Mega Kick

Mega Punch

FlameThrower

---

Desired moveset

Fly

Blast Burn

Dragon Claw

FlameThrower

---

I am just about to enter Rock Tunnel

~BlackHeartedWolf~

Naruto *Love love*
    Years
  • My FireRed team:

Suicune
    ~Lvl. 55
    ~Lonely Nature
    ~Mystic Water

~Surf
    ~Rain Dance
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Calm Mind

Boy, am I ever grateful for next-gen attacks. In my Crystal verison, I hate the moveset of my Suicune because I didn't have any good ifller moves to stick in the 4th slot. So I would end up going with Headbutt =3 But I really like this moveset. Also, since Suicune has high Defense and high Special Defense, she makes for a good tank pokemon, while also dealing out reasonable damage xD

Ichigo (Dragonair)
    ~Female
    ~Lvl. 55
    ~Brave Nature
    ~NeverMeltIce

~Attract
    ~Thunderbolt
    ~Safeguard (Will be replaced with Dragonbreath...hopefully)
    ~Ice Beam

Poor choice of moves, considering nature, but hey, I'm not a nature freak. Plus, she's the only one on my team who posses an Electric-type attack. Ice Beam covers for Dragon-types, and Attract and Safeguard cover for defensive purposes.

Sakura (Eevee)
    ~Female
    ~Lvl. 55
    ~Hardy nature
    ~Blackglasses

~Toxic
    ~Bite
    ~Attract
    ~Double Edge

ZOMG! An un-evolved Eevee! Stare in wonder people! To be honest, I wanted an Umbreon, but since I can't get one in FireRed, I decided not to evolve her. She's actually got quite a strong Double Edge attack, the only draw back being that she takes quite a lot of damage for it. But it's better than a not-very accurate Take Down, ne? The Attract/Toxic/Bite combo can actually be quite deadly when taking on a male pokemon (Which the majority of pokemon in the game have for a gender), which is why I love this move set xD

Katsutoshi (Pidgeot)
    ~Male
    ~Lvl. 56
    ~Jolly nature

~Aerial Ace
    ~Fly
    ~Steel Wing
    ~Quick Attack

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I HATE Flying types. why? Because you can't get a decent moveset out of them. Steel Wing's merely for Rock types (though it hardly does anything, and is hardly accurate). Meh xD Btw, if anyone could point me in the direction of a Sharp Beak, that would be very helpful xD;;

Anzu (Nidoqueen)
    ~Female
    ~Lvl. 56
    ~Bashful nature

~Earthquake
    ~Body Slam
    ~Superpower
    ~Brick Break

........Not much to say about this one xD;;

Kage (Charizard)
    ~Male
    ~Lvl. 58
    ~Serious nature
    ~Charcoal

~Slash
    ~Flamethrower
    ~Blast Burn
    ~Sunny Day

I wasn't really wanting to have him possess 2 Fire attacks, but after seeing what Blast Burn can do, I've changed my mind xD;; Nothing much else to say about Kage either xD;;

Years
  • Wow, I haven't played my Ruby version in a long time. I do remember having a Crawdaunt at around Lv. 45, and it had a lot of good moves, but that's all I can remember. Lemme go look for it and I'll post it later. *looks for it*

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I know you didn't ask for any opinions, but I am in a giving mood. Unwanted suggestions in bold:
    My FireRed team:

Suicune
    ~Lvl. 55
    ~Lonely Nature
    ~Leftovers / Chesto Berry

~Surf
    ~Rest
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Calm Mind

Boy, am I ever grateful for next-gen attacks. In my Crystal verison, I hate the moveset of my Suicune because I didn't have any good ifller moves to stick in the 4th slot. So I would end up going with Headbutt =3 But I really like this moveset. Also, since Suicune has high Defense and high Special Defense, she makes for a good tank pokemon, while also dealing out reasonable damage xD

That nature sure isn't helping, but can you do, eh? I would go with Rest over Rain Dance since it helps it tank more and RD ruins Charizard. Also, avoid using the crappy held items that only boost one type of move. Go with Leftovers for HP recovery or Chesto Berry to allow a free Rest.

Ichigo (Dragonite)
    ~Female
    ~Lvl. 55
    ~Brave Nature
    ~Leftovers

~Focus Punch

~Thunderbolt
    ~Substitute
    ~Ice Beam

Poor choice of moves, considering nature, but hey, I'm not a nature freak. Plus, she's the only one on my team who posses an Electric-type attack. Ice Beam covers for Dragon-types, and Attract and Safeguard cover for defensive purposes.

Evolve that mediocre Dragonair into the stronger Dragonite and take advantage of its moveset. I would suggest the Dragon Dance set, but that would require breeding and I will assume you wouldn't be up for that. At least make the nature work for you with the SubPunch version. Substitute can do in one turn that Attract and Safeguard take two turns to do. Focus Punch takes advantage of a much higher base Atk stat and a +Atk nature. TB/IB is self-explanatory.

Sakura (Jolteon)
    ~Female
    ~Lvl. 55
    ~Hardy nature
    ~Leftovers / Lum Berry

~Agility
    ~Baton Pass
    ~Substitute / Thunder Wave
    ~Thunderbolt

ZOMG! An un-evolved Eevee! Stare in wonder people! To be honest, I wanted an Umbreon, but since I can't get one in FireRed, I decided not to evolve her. She's actually got quite a strong Double Edge attack, the only draw back being that she takes quite a lot of damage for it. But it's better than a not-very accurate Take Down, ne? The Attract/Toxic/Bite combo can actually be quite deadly when taking on a male pokemon (Which the majority of pokemon in the game have for a gender), which is why I love this move set xD

Evolving this mediocre Eevee into a Jolteon will really compliment your team. Put up a Sub, use Agility, and then Baton Pass to another Poke (like Dragonite) and sweep with boosted speed. If you cannot swing another Substitute, Thunder Wave can also come in handy. A STAB Thunderbolt from Jolteon hurts Pokes.

Katsutoshi (Pidgeot)
    ~Male
    ~Lvl. 56
    ~Jolly nature

~Aerial Ace
    ~Fly
    ~Steel Wing
    ~Quick Attack

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: I HATE Flying types. why? Because you can't get a decent moveset out of them. Steel Wing's merely for Rock types (though it hardly does anything, and is hardly accurate). Meh xD Btw, if anyone could point me in the direction of a Sharp Beak, that would be very helpful xD;;

Your problem is that you are using Pidgeot. The other problem is that you are using Fly on it. The best Normal/Flying-type in the game is Dodrio. High base Atk, high base Spd, and a much better Flying move in Drill Peck. A STAB Return is what you are really missing. Slap on a Choice Band and Dodrio will be exactly what you are looking for.

Dodrio @ Choice Band
    Trait: Early Bird
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    - Drill Peck
    - Quick Attack
    - Return
    - Steel Wing

Anzu (Nidoqueen) @ Leftovers
    ~Female
    ~Lvl. 56
    ~Bashful nature

~Earthquake
    ~Ice Beam
    ~Shadow Ball
    ~Sludge Bomb

........Not much to say about this one xD;;

Except that there is no STAB Sludge Bomb. Avoid using a Fighting move on a Ground-type. A STAB Earthquake can do more damage than a SE Brick Break. Dropping all your stats to use Superpower isn't great strategy either, unless you are going to have it hold a White Herb. I would go with Shadow Ball instead. Ice Beam is for pure surprise.

Kage (Charizard)
    ~Male
    ~Lvl. 58
    ~Serious nature
    ~Leftovers / Shell Bell / Lum Berry

~Earthquake

~Flamethrower
    ~Rock Slide
    ~Sunny Day

I wasn't really wanting to have him possess 2 Fire attacks, but after seeing what Blast Burn can do, I've changed my mind xD;; Nothing much else to say about Kage either xD;;

Giving Charizard Earthquake and Rock Slide will make it more versatile, since its movepool is so limited, and it suffers from horrible typing. Electrics will think really hard about switching in with your Charizard's and a great move in Earthquake.

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Swampert
    Relaxed
    Mixpert
    - Earthquake
    - Surf
    - Ice Beam
    - Protect

Gardevoir
    Timid / Modest
    Special Sweeper
    - Psychic
    - Calm Mind
    - Thunderbolt
    - Imprison

Skarmory
    Brave / Careful / Sassy / Adamant
    Spiker
    - Spikes
    - Roar
    - Substitute
    - Steel Wing

Vileplume
    Impish / Careful
    Utility
    - Aromatherapy
    - Sleep Powder
    - Sludge Bomb
    - Moonlight / Leech Seed

Salamence
    Adamant
    Physical Sweeper
    - Aerial Ace
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Brick Break

I'm debating on Milotic or Dusclops for the last spot. They both are great Special Walls its just the fact that Milotic is also water, and I didn't really know if it would be ok to have two types on the same team. First time trying out Vileplume as well.

Star Girl

Dragon Obsessed
    Years
  • Charmer (Charizard):
    Male
    Level 62
    Quite Nature

Fire Blast
    Flamethrower (possibaly to be replaced by Fire Spin)
    Blast Burn
    Dragon Claw

Van (Vaporeon):
    Male
    Level 63
    Naughty Nature
    Nevermeltice

Hydro Pump
    Waterfall
    Surf
    Aurora Beam

Sol (Victreebel):
    Male
    Level 63
    Quirky Nature

Giga Drain
    Razor Leaf
    Cut
    Solarbeam

Bolty (Raichu):
    Male
    Level 62
    Hardy Nature

Thunder
    Shock Wave
    Strength
    Rock Smash

Shaw (Pidgeot):
    Male
    Level 63
    Impish Nature

Aerial Ace
    Wing Attack
    Mirror Move
    Fly

Kay (Alakazam (got a friend to do a quick trade back and forth so we could both evolve our Kadabras):
    Male
    Level 63
    Docile Nature

Future Sight
    Psychic
    Psybeam
    Recover

Yeah somehow my entire team turned out male. Don't really know how that happened but anyway that's my team.

Sephiroth 2346

Formerly Sammyboy2346.
    Years
  • Mine is pretty good, not to boast or anything.
    Here it is:
    Jirachi LV100
    Magneton LV85
    Flygon LV96
    Flygon LV96
    Flygon LV96
    Golbat LV38

If you're wondering about the Golbat, he's only in my team temporarily. I'm trying to get a Crobat because that's the only pokemon in my pokedex i need to complete it!!!

shanecdavis

Prof. Davis
    Years
    • Age 52
    • Utah
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    I wouldn't boast either. Having four Pokes weak to Ice and THREE Flygon isn't very good strategy. A Swampert could OHKO your entire team. Changing one Flygon to a Giga Drain yielding Gengar and the other for a bulky Water of your own (Suicune or Milotic) would definitely make your team at least somewhat competitive.

Good luck with Crobat. If this is Emerald you are working on, just remember that the EV berries (#21-26) increase Happiness and that you can visit the girl in Verdanturf to see how happy it is.

Years
  • My team that i have just got to the Battle Frontier with:

Sceptile Lv 58
    Leaf Blade
    Strength
    Slam
    Gigadrain

Houndoom Lv 55
    Bite
    Fireblast
    Flamethrower
    Faint Attack

Flygon Lv 54
    Fly
    Dragonbreath
    Crunch
    Dragonclaw

Minun lv 54
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder
    Quickattack
    Thunderwave

Crawdaunt Lv 54
    Surf
    Crabhammer
    Bubblebeam
    Protect

Gardeviour Lv 51
    Psychic
    Confusion
    Double Team
    Hypnosis

pikachulover306

*~~Pika Power~~*
    Years
  • Here is my new Team

Blastoise
    - Lv. 54
    - Quirky Nature

- Surf
    - Bite
    - Hydro Cannon
    - Protect

Butterfree
    -Lv. 51
    - Nature Rash

- Psychic
    - Silver Wind
    - Sleep Powder
    - Safeguard

Vaporeon
    - Lv. 52
    - Nature Hardy

- Surf
    - Baton Pass
    - Aurora Beam ( going to be changed to ice beam asap)
    - Acid Aromor

Rapidash
    - Lv. 42
    - Nature Hasty

- Ember ( going to be replaced by fireblast)
    - Stomp
    - Fury Attack
    - Take Down

I finally got a Fire pokemon !

Raichu
    - Lv. 56
    - Nature Quirky

- Thunderbolt
    - Thunder
    - Quick Attack
    - Rain Dance

I finally evolved my Pikachu I really did not want to but I did.

Pigeot
    -Lv. 47
    - Nature Rash

- Fly
    - Wing Attack
    - Featherdance
    - Quick Attack

Pigeot is I dunno she needs alot of work done.

Mquaza

Master of Pokemon
    Years
  • My Emerald team:
    Ampharos lv.100
    Blaziken lv.100
    Omastar lv.64
    Togetic lv.100
    Gengar lv.100
    Flygon lv.100

My Ruby team:
    Blaziken lv.100
    Groudon lv.100
    Rayquaza lv.100
    Umbreon lv.100
    Crobat lv.87
    Wailord lv.56

My FireRed team:
    Charizard lv.100
    Kingdra lv.100
    Dragonite lv.100
    Arcanine lv.100
    Aerodactyl lv.100
    Sneasel lv.100

My LeafGreen team:
    Blastoise lv.87
    Mewtwo lv. 89
    Snorlax lv.76
    Pikachu lv 88
    Espeon lv.78
    Gyarados lv.86

My Legendary team:
    Lugia lv.82 (Pokemon XD)
    Ho-Oh lv. 76 (Pokemon Coloseum)
    Raiku lv.66
    Entei lv.85
    Moltres lv.85
    RegiRock lv.66

My Emerald team2:
    Typhlosion lv.50
    Shiftry lv.50
    Poliswine lv.50
    Tyranytar lv.57
    Haryama lv.56
    Salamence lv.57

Blizzard Master

NU/BL/UU Trainer!
    Years
  • I still haven't fight Lt. Surge, raising my Pokemon some more.
    Vixy/Meowth
    Level: 10
    Nature: Bashful
    Ability: Pick up
    Attacks: Scratch - Growl - Bite

Vash/Magikarp
    Level: 11
    Nature: Brave
    Ability: Swift Swim
    Attacks: Splash

Platia/Butterfree
    Level: 20
    Nature: Lonely
    Ability: Compoundeyes
    Attacks: Poison Powder - Stun Spore - Supersonic - Confusion

Kapi/Pikachu
    Level: 20
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Static
    Attacks: Double Team - Thunder Wave - Thunder Shock - Quick Attack

Saurian/Ivysaur
    Level: 22
    Nature: Quirky
    Ability: Overgrow
    Attacks: Poison Powder - Leech Seed - Razor Leaf - Vine Whip

Grace/Pidgeotto
    Level: 23
    Nature: Hasty
    Ability: Keen Eye
    Attacks: Whirlwind - Sand Attack - Quick Attack - Gust

Old Team:
    -Charizard
    -Beedrill
    -Vaporeon
    -Jynx
    -Pidgeot
    -Nidoqueen

MrWh00pee

The Magikarp Master
    Years
  • My Team Goes As Follows: (Team I currently have)

Charizard lvl 100
    Quirky Nature

Minun lvl 81
    Bold Nature

Pigeot lvl 68
    Impish Nature

Snorlax lvl 44
    Adament Nature

Kingler lvl 43
    Gentle Nature

Years
  • *EDIT* Movesets have been changed, as well as a name change for Arcanine

Bowser
    Lv71 Male Blastoise
    Brave Nature

Skull Bash
    Surf
    Withdraw
    Protect

Sprout
    Lv35 Male Venusaur
    Sassy Nature

Poison Powder
    Sleep Powder
    Leech Seed
    Razor Leaf (Will be replaced with Solarbeam later)

Ajax
    Lv50 Male Arcanine
    Gentle Nature

Roar
    Extremespeed
    Flamethrower
    Iron Tail

Joltea
    Lv70 Female Jolteon
    Bashful Nature

Flash
    Thunderbolt
    Thunder Wave
    Agility

Kanga
    Lv30 Female Kangaskhan (Yes, I finally caught one!)
    Modest Nature

Brick Break
    Fake Out (Will be replaced with Shadow Ball)
    Earthquake
    Strength

Smoochy
    Lv33 Female Jynx
    Hardy Nature

Ice Beam
    Reflect
    Psychic
    Lovely Kiss

Last edited:

slash106

good trainer/naruto lover