• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Pokemon Buddeh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pidgeot is Life

Poke Balla
Years
  • If you could have a pokemon (like ash's Pikachu) to follow you around outside the pokeball and never evolve, which would you choose to be YOUR very own pokemon buddeh.

I would choose larvitar.

"hey theres something on your shoulder"
    "* gives confident look* oh, thats would be my larvitar *flashes confident smile*"

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 13, 2011
    Budew since it's so cute and has very few anime appearences.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Crobat ideally, but since you implied that only nonevolved pokemon fit, then I'd go with Sableye. It's fairly small, pretty cute, and is a beast. :D

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Ampharos. But then if it must be an unevolved Pokémon then... hmm... I don't know.

Years
  • I would have a Bagon. ^^ Sooner or later though it's going to evolve, but it will stay as a Bagon a long tme.

DoctorFred

I am not amused. ಠ_ಠ
    Years
  • Heracross. For any pokemon (or person) that gets in our way, MEGAHORN!

My second choice would be treeko. I love how he always has that stick in his mouth.

My third choice would be riolu. Too bad they are extremely rare in the wild...:(

Last edited:

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
  • probably eevee or leafeon. the eevee evolutions are amazing, but leafeon is the cutest out of them all.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Gallade. Who wouldn't want a badass psychic bodyguard? I mean, I'd like one.

But if you mean unevolved... then Tsutaja, only because it is just so awesome, the way it is always smirking, as if it is above you in every way. That'd be pretty cool.

`Espeon

Is back! :D
    Years
  • I've would have Espeon as my partner, but because it has to be a unevolved Pokemon, I'll pick Eevee becuase it's really cute. <3

ChrisTom

With all regards,
    Years
  • Cyndaquil or Charmander. Cyndaquil has a total nostalgia feel to me (as it was literally my first Pokemon) but I would like Charmander due to the fact it is also an instant nightlight! :P I would love having either of them snoozing in my nap contently as I went to sleep.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
  • Aipom/Ambipom. It's a cute little monkey that would pick up useful stuff as I ran around anywhere, what's not to love?

Waki Tobaye

Now known as City Checkpoint.
    Years
  • I know I should pick unevolved ones; but I can't help to think in a cute Chimecho hanging from my shoulder or around me.
    It's small so...

If I had to pick unevolved ones, I'd pick Arceus Ralts.

Years
  • I'd probably pick an Aron! It's so cute, and it's like a little puppy... except it lives underground, weighs over 200 pounds, is made of metal-plated stone, and has a Jason Voorhees mask for a face. Of course, it would probably eat all my silverware. So maybe I ought to get a Spinarak instead, they're cute too, in a funny-looking way. Also it would eat all the flies in my house.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back